goldensoul

Silver
TBULL: BET ON COMMUNITY VS CABAL
META+ CHAIN MASCOT META

XLG: BET ON PSYOP META. ETH HAS MILADY, SOLANA HAS RETARDIO, TRON HAS XIAO LOU

FOFAR: BET ON PEPEVERSE. RED CHARACTER RED CHAIN

Already pumping i Hope someone got in

TBULL pumping more X2,5 my target IS 100 mc

Xlg pumping 30%. May go back down then i will buy more if not target IS 2 millions to 4 millions

FOFAR not doing anything yet

I didn't see moo deng, ur a false prophet confirmed. Time to crucify u!

(I'm jk, I like u)

I didn't see moo deng, ur a false prophet confirmed. Time to crucify u!

(I'm jk, I like u)
I faded it. Haha tbh i wouldnt put that much money on it even if i saw it. Its not an obvious bet. I decided to not buy it AT 70 M mc. Its 5x from when i saw il.

I faded it. Haha tbh i wouldnt put that much money on it even if i saw it. Its not an obvious bet. I decided to not buy it AT 70 M mc. Its 5x from when i saw il.
I wanted to just go all in on the Iggy mother coin not too long ago because my Weiner told me to worship Mama cuz mama provides but I ignored my primal urges in favor legitimate development plans and long-term sustainable tokenomics, like Ice Open Network.

Mother is up 210%
Ice Open network is up 108%

😐

I had a strong feeling mother's gorgeous 🍑 would outperform the legit project in the short term. I guess that's how some retards get rich in crypto. They rely on instinct when it comes to memes. This was a celeb token but it's almost the same category.

I wanted to just go all in on the Iggy mother coin not too long ago because my Weiner told me to worship Mama cuz mama provides but I ignored my primal urges in favor legitimate development plans and long-term sustainable tokenomics, like Ice Open Network.

Mother is up 210%
Ice Open network is up 108%

😐

I had a strong feeling mother's gorgeous 🍑 would outperform the legit project in the short term. I guess that's how some retards get rich in crypto. They rely on instinct when it comes to memes. This was a celeb token but it's almost the same category.
Haha, I don’t like celebrity coins, mother and daddy. But mother’s is less risky because Iggy cares about her followers, unlike Andrew Tate. He would dump on everyone with no mercy and then find some way to justify what happened.
To be honest, you're better off buying MAD or Maneki.

Haha, I don’t like celebrity coins, mother and daddy. But mother’s is less risky because Iggy cares about her followers, unlike Andrew Tate. He would dump on everyone with no mercy and then find some way to justify what happened.
To be honest, you're better off buying MAD or Maneki.
Like I said I want to buy something that had strong fundamentals and innovations with a low cap over memes and celebs. I'm just saying my Weiner wanted to go "all in" in Iggy.

Lol.

Mother coin isn't less risky. Humanity just loves her booty more than Tate, big shocker. I felt zero urge to ape into DaddyTate. I definitely felt a strong urge to buy her coin doe. But there's something called post nut clarity and that's gonna make a lot of her followers that worship her withdraw. Lol.

The Ice CEO believes his crypto will be a top 5. Given the competition of the crypto world and what he's done with his tokenomics I believe him. And it'll be nice to have that stability if/when it gets there.

Like I said I want to buy something that had strong fundamentals and innovations with a low cap over memes and celebs. I'm just saying my Weiner wanted to go "all in" in Iggy.

Lol.

Mother coin isn't less risky. Humanity just loves her booty more than Tate, big shocker. I felt zero urge to ape into DaddyTate. I definitely felt a strong urge to buy her coin doe. But there's something called post nut clarity and that's gonna make a lot of her followers that worship her withdraw. Lol.

The Ice CEO believes his crypto will be a top 5. Given the competition of the crypto world and what he's done with his tokenomics I believe him. And it'll be nice to have that stability if/when it gets there.
May do a 5x or 10x. I doubt it becoming top 5. Make sure you take out your intials

May do a 5x or 10x. I doubt it becoming top 5. Make sure you take out your intials
I mean did you research it or just look at it and go "oh it's new it won't"? Lol.

I make pretty compelling arguments for why it would, imo.

But appreciate the financial advice. I'll risk losing my initials to maintain a larger stake in this project.