Trouble socialising my whole life

Drifty

Drifty

🥹
Joined
Sep 21, 2025
Posts
13
Reputation
4
im 18 and my whole life i found myself having a hard time making genuine connections with people and having a hard time socialising.
I am convinced its because for a good part of my childhood i wasnt good looking and i was treated like shit. I like to think i “ascended” but its truly just puberty and as all my friends say i look way above average lookswise. Even now i still never had a relationship because i cant get past the talking stage.

I used to talk to a girl and i found trough one of her friends that “he is handsome but he is very awkward and hard to talk to” and that moved me a little and I dumped her the next day.

Even tho i get treated way better now im still having the hardest time of my life trying to act cool and not overthink every action im doing.

Ive tried semen retention, being on nicotine constantly using high mg snus and they all worked but only for a short period of time.

My next option is starting taking Pregabalin and Selank.

Ive never been diagnosed nor i dont want to make any self diagnosis on myself.

If any of yall have been experiencing this in your lifes maybe we can give eachother some help. Would be much appreciated.
 
  • +1
Reactions: roidar
im 18 and my whole life i found myself having a hard time making genuine connections with people and having a hard time socialising.
I am convinced its because for a good part of my childhood i wasnt good looking and i was treated like shit. I like to think i “ascended” but its truly just puberty and as all my friends say i look way above average lookswise. Even now i still never had a relationship because i cant get past the talking stage.

I used to talk to a girl and i found trough one of her friends that “he is handsome but he is very awkward and hard to talk to” and that moved me a little and I dumped her the next day.

Even tho i get treated way better now im still having the hardest time of my life trying to act cool and not overthink every action im doing.

Ive tried semen retention, being on nicotine constantly using high mg snus and they all worked but only for a short period of time.

My next option is starting taking Pregabalin and Selank.

Ive never been diagnosed nor i dont want to make any self diagnosis on myself.

If any of yall have been experiencing this in your lifes maybe we can give eachother some help. Would be much appreciated.
hop on roids:feelskek:, also are you autistic or something like that
 
you answered your own question. you were unattractive during your formative years and this caused a negative feedback loop where you had no way of developing communication skills. or you're just an aspie
 
you answered your own question. you were unattractive during your formative years and this caused a negative feedback loop where you had no way of developing communication skills. or you're just an aspie
I figured that out but i need an answer. I cant sit on my ass my entire life and blame my childhood for the way i am acting now.
 
I figured that out but i need an answer. I cant sit on my ass my entire life and blame my childhood for the way i am acting now.
oh shit yeah i'm retarded. actually there's almost no solution
 
just get positive feedback from your looks and maybe you'll be less awkward idk
 
oh shit yeah i'm retarded. actually there's almost no solution
just get positive feedback from your looks and maybe you'll be less awkward idk
Yeah i wish. I tought that would fix it. Ive had 10/10 (in my eyes) girls telling me that im gorgeous but it never got anywhere because im not competent to act normal and not awkward so they just get turned off. Maybe im not attractive enough but it still bothers me.

Another thing is that alot of people start to get jealous of you and treat you like shit EVEN IF YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE. Im going insane sorry
 
Yeah i wish. I tought that would fix it. Ive had 10/10 (in my eyes) girls telling me that im gorgeous but it never got anywhere because im not competent to act normal and not awkward so they just get turned off. Maybe im not attractive enough but it still bothers me.

Another thing is that alot of people start to get jealous of you and treat you like shit EVEN IF YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE. Im going insane sorry
women for some reason are really turned off by any display of awkwardness for some reason it's really fucking weird. i have no idea why they hate it so much
 

Similar threads

brutalcow62
Replies
128
Views
345
brutalcow62
brutalcow62
Yataeii
Replies
22
Views
93
kazakhstanye
kazakhstanye
manhattanbound
Replies
15
Views
106
edelknowsball
edelknowsball
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
Venting Hate my life
Replies
24
Views
162
dayruined
dayruined
neurod
Replies
4
Views
62
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top