Trouble with the law

Saelyn

Saelyn

The Promised End
Hey, newbie here. Been looking to buy some Aromasin & Mk677 for height growth & Muscle gains, founded a good website for it. Just kinda scared to order because its Illegal in the US, anyone order online and mind sharing the experience? Don't want Cops to show up at my door.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
knock knock knock. Fbi open up!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saelyn and Fear
Stop being a cucklord and just get them yourself. Its not like you're cooking meth or anything worse.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Saelyn and Chadelite
the government doesn't give a fuck about you

• +1
Reactions: Fear, Saelyn and Almu
Hey, newbie here. Been looking to buy some Aromasin & Mk677 for height growth & Muscle gains, founded a good website for it. Just kinda scared to order because its Illegal in the US, anyone order online and mind sharing the experience? Don't want Cops to show up at my door.
mk 677? im sure you can't get in trouble for that

steroids yes

• +1
Reactions: Saelyn
it's extramely unlikely that you have troubles with the cops after buying PEDs, anyway if you want to be 100% safe, just insert an abandoned house as shipping address and wait the courier there to take your packet

it's extramely unlikely that you have troubles with the cops after buying PEDs, anyway if you want to be 100% safe, just insert an abandoned house as shipping address and wait the courier there to take your packet
Okay thanks!