Troubled by Skin irritation or acne? The reason is your own immune system.

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
Basically irritation occurs when immune system detects foreign substances in your skin and sends off signals to your T-Lymphocyte cells. These T Cells basically inflames the fuck out of your skin because your immune system is like "why not".

The only thing that will help with it is basically Tacrolimus ointment 0.1%, that shit is expensive, $200 for 1 tube that lasts 3-4 months but it works like magic.
It suppresses your immune system so your skin can no longer get inflamed or irritated.

Though keep in mind it does increase risk of diseases and illnesses.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and IAMNOTANINCEL
Basically irritation occurs when immune system detects foreign substances in your skin and sends off signals to your T-Lymphocyte cells. These T Cells basically inflames the fuck out of your skin because your immune system is like "why not".

The only thing that will help with it is basically Tacrolimus ointment 0.1%, that shit is expensive, $200 for 1 tube that lasts 3-4 months but it works like magic.
It suppresses your immune system so your skin can no longer get inflamed or irritated.

Though keep in mind it does increase risk of diseases and illnesses.
or find out what irritates your immune system and change it

or find out what irritates your immune system
for some people (like me), our immune system is so retarded it targets your own melanocytes that is produced in ur body which causes white spots on your skin.
Let alone foreign objects on your skin. thats why tacrolimus is necessary

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 27635
for some people (like me), our immune system is so retarded it targets your own melanocytes that is produced in ur body which causes white spots on your skin.
Damn that sucks, I'm sorry
I thought you meant diet and stuff

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
I have them too jfl just proof our ancestors married their cousins for this subhumanity

its because you dont eat raw meat + eat inflamatory food
dont use skincare products, they only supress the symptoms you have to get to the root cause

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
its because you dont eat raw meat + eat inflamatory food
dont use skincare products, they only supress the symptoms you have to get to the root cause
i dont use skincare products, they give me acne

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL