TRT and Effects

T

tiagotume

Iron
Joined
Jul 19, 2026
Posts
8
Reputation
1
I just turned 18 and thinking of 250-300trt to ascend. I state this due to me having a slight baby face and little to no facial hair. I’m still growing so I’m gonna use a ai to keep growth going. I was wondering though I see a lot of threads stating test is a looks min as u look older due to skin etc. I want to increase dimo but don’t want to look 28 at 18. Is there anyway to not age this rapidly or is it dose dependent. Would love some feedback
 
nigga have you done your researches instead first get xray to see if your growth palates are open or nah and also 300 is dose of steroids your gonna fuck yourself instead of ascending
 
nigga have you done your researches instead first get xray to see if your growth palates are open or nah and also 300 is dose of steroids your gonna fuck yourself instead of ascending
300mg of test isn’t that much. I’ve done plenty of research on how to manage side effects etc.Ik I’m still growing because I grew from June to now. I want to know how to not age terribly but also increase dimo
 
300mg of test isn’t that much. I’ve done plenty of research on how to manage side effects etc.Ik I’m still growing because I grew from June to now. I want to know how to not age terribly but also increase dimo
you cant cause 300mg of trt will just make your growth palates close early and theres no drug to manage the side effect 300mg is a lot a natural human body produce around 50 to 70mg so thats triple of what human body produce instead get blood work and see whats your natural trt level is and try to hit gym but if you really want to get trt then try 150mg weekly with HCG so your balls dosent shrink
 
you cant cause 300mg of trt will just make your growth palates close early and theres no drug to manage the side effect 300mg is a lot a natural human body produce around 50 to 70mg so thats triple of what human body produce instead get blood work and see whats your natural trt level is and try to hit gym but if you really want to get trt then try 150mg weekly with HCG so your balls dosent shrink
nigga stop fearmongering it's not that dangerous
 

Similar threads

T
Replies
9
Views
35
tompact
T
yzmmmm
Replies
4
Views
60
yzmmmm
yzmmmm
Deusmaximus
Replies
2
Views
31
narutoer
narutoer
T
Replies
7
Views
77
aac21
aac21
Fatcarl
Replies
1
Views
22
Fatcarl
Fatcarl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top