TRT anxiety?

sensen

sensen

Sphinx
I have horrible anxiety. It's been fucking me in my ass badly for the last few years, and I need a change.
I've read TRT can be that change. Many people report TRT literally being their saving grace. That it allows them to climb out of anxiety and depression unlike anything else. But some people also report it makes them have more anxiety with panic attacks etc. Now I know this is probably due to some increase in estrogen, and your clinic being shit/not giving a fuck about you, but I wonder just how bad it gets, and if the idea that it helps or makes anxiety worse is overblown or not.

I REAAAAALLY wanna hop on, so id appreciate nay help I can get here before going and dealing with blood tests/covid restrictions etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Do a blood test before blasting, if youre low t then do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Take an E blocker

I have horrible anxiety. It's been fucking me in my ass badly for the last few years, and I need a change.
I've read TRT can be that change. Many people report TRT literally being their saving grace. That it allows them to climb out of anxiety and depression unlike anything else. But some people also report it makes them have more anxiety with panic attacks etc. Now I know this is probably due to some increase in estrogen, and your clinic being shit/not giving a fuck about you, but I wonder just how bad it gets, and if the idea that it helps or makes anxiety worse is overblown or not.

I REAAAAALLY wanna hop on, so id appreciate nay help I can get here before going and dealing with blood tests/covid restrictions etc
Get your testosterone levels tested, if you are in the healthy range, TRT won't help you.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
It won't help, stop listening to retards on the internet

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
Get your testosterone levels tested, if you are in the healthy range, TRT won't help you.
Definitely not in normal range. Ive destroyed my mind and body for the last two years. Low dopamine scrub

First we must determine whether it is primarily hormonal. There are many reasons that one might experience anxiety

Of course, testosterone is under psychosocial influence, so the mere fact that one is experiencing anxiety might lower testosterone, even if there is ultimately another cause

First we must determine whether it is primarily hormonal. There are many reasons that one might experience anxiety

Of course, testosterone is under psychosocial influence, so the mere fact that one is experiencing anxiety might lower testosterone, even if there is ultimately another cause
yeah makes sense, I just feel like I have a lot of shit currently lowering my testosterone. Many factors. Im sure I could recover it a great deal naturally but I dont wanna sit here and be an unmotivated fuckin hack for the next two years before I feel decent.