Dont blame the world for the blackpill

B

beefliverontop

Silver
IMG 9251

This is you, venting on this website and calling out woman for being disgusting creatures and how this world is fucked for thinking badly about you simply cuz of how you look and thats cuz of genetics right and you cant change that and that makes them stupid and disgusting right?…

WRONG
look listen my friend…..i know this may sound crazy but this is 100% YOUR FAULT
IMG 9252

You have to realize chads get the way they treated by woman and men and just overall by everyone because they look good, people simply think highly of them because they look good and thats justified because chads are the people who were well behaved and did everything right while they were their ancestors because everything your ancestors/bloodline did you have to realize that you WERE your ancestors.

Subhumans are the cavemen who didnt decide to hunt cuz they were scared… they were the ones who werent dominant, the weak ones. So evolution simply made them look like what they behave like
Big bug eyes..
Short..
Fat (slow metabolism)
Fearing everything…
All these low test signs etc etc….

If you are suffering right now thats because you didnt decide to take action all your bloodline. Imagine you did decide to hunt… and be dominant. Make good decisions.. you would be feeling good and your test would be high asf… evolution would slowly turn you into a chad..

But…. Its okay… your so lucky that we live in a age where we can surgerymaxx and roidmaxx in teen years, heightfrauding… waterpulling. So even if the woman dont want you cuz your genetics suck just surgerymax to fraud your genetics

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, JoeKeys9 and Gaygymmaxx
and whats does my ancestry gotta do with me? how to change that faggot?

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking
and whats does my ancestry gotta do with me? how to change that faggot?
You were your ancestors nigga. All the shit they did you did

Wow! You see, I never looked at it this way.

Thank you so much, I just pushed my bug eyes in, looked into the sun and gained A10s.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and silencio
View attachment 2945167
This is you, venting on this website and calling out woman for being disgusting creatures and how this world is fucked for thinking badly about you simply cuz of how you look and thats cuz of genetics right and you cant change that and that makes them stupid and disgusting right?…

WRONG
View attachment 2945170

You have to realize chads get the way they treated by woman and men and just overall by everyone because they look good, people simply think highly of them because they look good and thats justified because chads are the people who were well behaved and did everything right while they were their ancestors because everything your ancestors/bloodline did you have to realize that you WERE your ancestors.

Subhumans are the cavemen who didnt decide to hunt cuz they were scared… they were the ones who werent dominant, the weak ones. So evolution simply made them look like what they behave like
Big bug eyes..
Short..
Fat (slow metabolism)
Fearing everything…

If you are suffering right now thats because you didnt decide to take action all your bloodline. Imagine you did decide to hunt… and be dominant. Make good decisions.. you would be feeling good and your test would be high asf… evolution would slowly turn you into a chad..
"This is you"

No. It's not me, the guy in that picture was mtb at the very least. I am a fucking subhuman. It's over, women are whores for never giving me a chance!

"This is you"

No. It's not me, the guy in that picture was mtb at the very least. I am a fucking subhuman. It's over, women are whores for never giving me a chance!
Its never over.
Moneymaxx get surgery boom chad

View attachment 2945167

WRONG
View attachment 2945170

Big bug eyes..
Short..
Fat (slow metabolism)
Fearing everything…

Lmao I didn't read ur post at first this is good stuff :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: beefliverontop
View attachment 2945167

WRONG
View attachment 2945170

Big bug eyes..
Short..
Fat (slow metabolism)
Fearing everything…

But…. Its okay… your so lucky that we live in a age where we can surgerymaxx and roidmaxx in teen years, heightfrauding… waterpulling. So even if the woman dont want you cuz your genetics suck just surgerymax to fraud your genetics
If you follow your logic, it would mean that you would have to hate god, or the big bang because they gave rise to all physica phemomena you experience rn

• Hmm...
If you follow your logic, it would mean that you would have to hate god, or the big bang because they gave rise to all physica phemomena you experience rn
That has nothibg w this

Didn't read, eat raw meat.

Big bug eyes..
Short..
Fat (slow metabolism)
Fearing everything…

Then what other thing to hate the most if not for what fucking created this fucking shitty world?
Hate yourself,
self hatred will always get you further than self love
self love and acceptance is for pussies
If you hate yourself your gonna have this burning desire inside of you to improve and become chad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: future_ and twojei
Kys

• JFL