TRT/Cycle enjoyers GTFIH

InSplit

InSplit

Gutsmaxx
I started using testosterone enanthate 200-250mg/week splitting into 2 dosages. I am thinking of using it long term if it helps energy wise etc. maybe I will lower the dosage. My estradiol was in the normal range before starting(40 or smthn), I will get checked again after a while. The problem is should I use arimidex at all? I was thinking of taking 0.5mg after each injection but low estradiol seems to fck you up pretty bad. Now I feel like I have two options

1- risk getting wrecked for weeks with low e2
2- risk getting gyno

what did u guys do?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I don’t use AI. I don’t get gyno. I don’t get MPB. I’m also still really small. Just have genetics that don’t respond to steroids theory.

You will notice symptoms like itchy nipples and crazy acne long before getting actual gyno.

• +1
Reactions: callisto and InSplit
I don’t use AI. I don’t get gyno. I don’t get MPB. I’m also still really small. Just have genetics that don’t respond to steroids theory.

You will notice symptoms like itchy nipples and crazy acne long before getting actual gyno.
do you run 200+/week or is it something lower

do you run 200+/week or is it something lower

200-300 for a test level of 1400 ng/dl or so.
Different people need different doses for the same blood levels.

• +1
Reactions: InSplit
You generally don't need to take AI unless you notice sides caused by high e2 but just because you do take it doesn't mean your e2 is going to crash. Depends on the dosage you take and how often you take it. This is why getting bloods is important, you can track what level your e2 is at after you take AI to see if you need to up or lower the dosage.

• +1
You generally don't need to take AI unless you notice sides caused by high e2 but just because you do take it doesn't mean your e2 is going to crash. Depends on the dosage you take and how often you take it. This is why getting bloods is important, you can track what level your e2 is at after you take AI to see if you need to up or lower the dosage.
thanks, Ill just lower the dosage to 0.25x2 weekly and get blood test after a while

I started using testosterone enanthate 200-250mg/week splitting into 2 dosages. I am thinking of using it long term if it helps energy wise etc. maybe I will lower the dosage. My estradiol was in the normal range before starting(40 or smthn), I will get checked again after a while. The problem is should I use arimidex at all? I was thinking of taking 0.5mg after each injection but low estradiol seems to fck you up pretty bad. Now I feel like I have two options

1- risk getting wrecked for weeks with low e2
2- risk getting gyno

what did u guys do?
check e2 after 4 weeks of getting on/changing dosage, do not take any AI until then.
if e2 =45pg/dl or lower, dont do anything, if higher, use .25mg arimidex 2 times per week.

do you take 200 or 250mg? dont hover inbetween that, fixate on a stable dosage and do whats written above.

• +1

Your androgen receptors are probably resistant. Your body probably needs much higher doses to respond to the roids compared to others.

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
Your androgen receptors are probably resistant. Your body probably needs much higher doses to respond to the roids compared to others.

It’s a theory.

I had virtually no testosterone or free testosterone natty (250 ng/dl total test) so perhaps that goes hand-in-hand with having very few, or very resistant, androgen receptors.

There’s not much anecdote out there on this condition as people with horrible genetics taking steroids is a relatively new phenomenon!

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
It’s a theory.

I had virtually no testosterone or free testosterone natty (250 ng/dl total test) so perhaps that goes hand-in-hand with having very few, or very resistant, androgen receptors.

There’s not much anecdote out there on this condition as people with horrible genetics taking steroids is a relatively new phenomenon!
Yeah you were legitimately hypogonadal. But then why would so many people taking TRT get the benefits if that were the case ? I think there are many causes to this (HPTA axis malfunction, Androgen receptor sensitivity, issue with testicles ect. Interestingly, I remember reading that there actually isn’t that much variation in total androgen receptor concentration across individuals, only varying sensitivities. Don’t know how true that is though.

• +1
It’s a theory.

I don’t think the sensitivity/ concentration would have much to do with total test levels as they measure the test in the blood stream. It has not connected with the receptor so it shouldn’t have an impacted on overall levels! The Ars have no function in producing hormones.

I think some peoples ARs are just more responsive to the hormones.

• +1
I don’t think the sensitivity/ concentration would have much to do with total test levels as they measure the test in the blood stream. It has not connected with the receptor so it shouldn’t have an impacted on overall levels! The Ars have no function in producing hormones.

I think some peoples ARs are just more responsive to the hormones.

I have read that androgen receptor sensitivity up-regulates with increased levels of androgens. On that basis being hypogonadal could also cause them to down-regulate?

There’s also an interesting question there as to whether I need to intentionally take androgenic compounds (eg. Test, Tren) as opposed to low androgenic anabolics (eg. Var, Deca) to actually trigger the increase in sensitivity.

I wish I understood it more scientifically.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
I have read that androgen receptor sensitivity up-regulates with increased levels of androgens. On that basis being hypogonadal could also cause them to down-regulate?

There’s also an interesting question there as to whether I need to intentionally take androgenic compounds (eg. Test, Tren) as opposed to low androgenic anabolics (eg. Var, Deca) to actually trigger the increase in sensitivity.

I wish I understood it more scientifically.
That makes sense but once again I don’t think it’s absolute. Depends on you individually. Gear can activate certain genes beneficial for growth and leanness due to the epigenetic framework, but it might not be the case for everyone ?

Yeah that’s another aspect. Some people react very well to a specific few compounds whilst others don’t whatsoever. You need to find the growth pathway that works for you. Perhaps try sarms with test as the sarms bind directly to the AR receptors. Also another potential pathway could be incorporating HGH plus IGF-1 plus insulin.

I’ve had the best results with relatively low doses of tren (up to 400mg) with a 200-300 test base.

800mg of deca and 600 test did almost nothing.

Orals did nothing except for Dianabol making me uncontrollably horny. Haven’t tried high doses yet.

CJC-1295DAC and MK677 for 4 weeks did nothing (I don’t really want to get into HGH anyway because of how HGH using pro bodybuilders look).

Haven’t tried SARMS yet.

One theory I have is if you have few or insensitive receptors, you need to use the strongest steroids you can find, molecule for molecule, even if the mg amount is comparatively low. And that would be why tren gives me results.

While taking high doses weaker steroids just leads to massive blood levels of weak steroids which just get metabolised and go away with the majority never actually doing their job.

But I have read “strength” of steroids is actually mostly related to their “affinity” to bond to the androgen receptor so might be a bad theory. Again, wish I had more than bro science understanding of it.

Last edited:
I’ve had the best results with relatively low doses of tren (up to 400mg) with a 200-300 test base.

800mg of deca and 600 test did almost nothing.

Orals did nothing except for Dianabol making me uncontrollably horny. Haven’t tried high doses yet.

CJC-1295DAC and MK677 for 4 weeks did nothing (I don’t really want to get into HGH anyway because of how HGH using pro bodybuilders look).

Haven’t tried SARMS yet.

One theory I have is if you have few or insensitive receptors, you need to use the strongest steroids you can find, molecule for molecule, even if the mg amount is comparatively low. And that would be why tren gives me results.

While taking high doses weaker steroids just leads to massive blood levels of weak steroids which just get metabolised and go away with the majority never actually doing their job.

But I have read “strength” of steroids is actually mostly related to their “affinity” to bond to the androgen receptor so might be a bad theory. Again, wish I had more than bro science understanding of it.
Have you tried Winstrol, Primo or Masteron ? I’ve heard that Deca is hit or Miss for a lot of people.

I think there should be some ways of increasing AR sensitivity ( roids, bio hacking ect). I’m not sure about increasing the concentration of the receptors though. I’ve only got answers stating that working out creates new receptors or potentially having super physiological levels of androgens for a long time ( cruise)

• +1
Masteron hair loss scares me, Primo was OK but tren is better. Winstrol doesn’t seem very useful in general.

SARMS might be a good one. The actual milligram amounts of SARM that you take are very small compared to actual steroids, suggesting they might be good in a case of few, and insensitive receptors.

The steroid alternatives are things like MENT and methyltren.