Trucel, LTN and MTN are only marginal differences from women's perspective.

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Life begins at HTN. We should stop using terms like MTN, LTN and trucel and instead just categorise ourselves as sub-HTN. The fact that we have three categorisations is a reflection of our own self-projection of how we rank women.

There is no concept of average or below average or normie. If you're trucel, LTN or MTN you're in the same boat more or less. Differences are negligible. Even shit evidence backs this up.

Bear in mind these are old studies which predate social media and tiktok. Using OkCupid for data nowadays jfl. Not to mention many women while they would never underrate, would definitely overrate and be nicer than usual. So it's absolutely over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, lightskinbengali, Deleted member 31497 and 11 others

• Love it
Reactions: blackckatt
Life begins at HTN. We should stop using terms like MTN, LTN and trucel and instead just categorise ourselves as sub-HTN. The fact that we have three categorisations is a reflection of our own self-projection of how we rank women.

There is no concept of average or below average or normie. If you're trucel, LTN or MTN you're in the same boat more or less. Differences are negligible. Even shit evidence backs this up.

View attachment 2544139
View attachment 2544147
Bear in mind these are old studies which predate social media and tiktok. Using OkCupid for data nowadays jfl. Not to mention many women while they would never underrate, would definitely overrate and be nicer than usual. So it's absolutely over.
Water. The ancient rule of 5 PSL, 6'2
and 20 inch bideltoid untrained is eternal
Htn 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, PseudoMaxxer, MoggerGaston and 7 others
Finally a rational thread on this retarded zoomerfag forum.

If you are sub HTN, you are simly not considered attractive in the eyes of 99% of women and you will never have satisfying dating life.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, greywind, hardestmfintheroom and 8 others
Water, it’s over unless you are at least HTN

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, greywind, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 2 others
yep wymxn can even find mtn and htn attrative, cute, handsome, etc but they are not sexually aroused by them

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show

View attachment 2544139
View attachment 2544147
True. HTNs, Chadlites, and Chads get all the girls, while MTNs and LTNs either are incels or have to compete for some crumbs of pussy.
this thread is cope especially if you live in a country full of ugly men like i do. the best looking guys i see outside are htn, none chadlite or chad, so if what you are saying is true then 95% or more of men here should be incel or have very bad sex lives. but that isn’t the case

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and St.TikTokcel
this thread is cope especially if you live in a country full of ugly men like i do. the best looking guys i see outside are htn, none chadlite or chad, so if what you are saying is true then 95% or more of men here should be incel or have very bad sex lives. but that isn’t the case
Users here are not particularly interested in being paypig cuckolds.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, greywind, yayatourer and 3 others
What about height , can it save a ltn or mtn face

If so what heights

White ethnicity

What country is this?

What about height , can it save a ltn or mtn face

If so what heights

White ethnicity
Definitely MTN. But being a true 6'2 and MTN is rare.

Water is wet. Dating for men is a zero sum game.

Users here are not particularly interested in being paypig cuckolds.
Remember that we are talking about our generation. Old women date average men because they were raised in a different generation. Today's girls all drool over HTNs and Chadlites on TikTok.
i was referring to young people with no money, wasn’t talking about old betabuxxers

Water. The ancient rule of 5 PSL, 6'2
and 20 inch bideltoid untrained is eternal
View attachment 2544162
That's 99th percentile
The individual traits are quite common, but as a package, that's quite rare. Bideltoid makes it especially rare, don't think you realize how rare that is

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
So what about if non NT. Is it over for sub chadlite non NTs.

Also I agree but not just because of your thread but also because of Looksmaxxing going mainstream

That's 99th percentile
The individual traits are quite common, but as a package, that's quite rare. Bideltoid makes it especially rare, don't think you realize how rare that is
In Lahore.

In Lahore.
JFL you’re a basement dweller the 5 PSL dudes, 6’2 and 20 inch bideltoid are minimum for slayers not what the average normalfag looks like.

Real funny, 20 inch bidelt untrained is very rare assuming a healthy body fat
Honestly nah he’s kinda right 20 inch bideltoid isn’t super uncommon.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50702
JFL you’re a basement dweller the 5 PSL dudes, 6’2 and 20 inch bideltoid are minimum for slayers not what the average normalfag looks like.
I have pics to prove how common those stats are. 6'2 is nothing special. I get height mogged by 99% males whilst being 6'0. I know, it's hard for you to grasp it, considering you're a peruvian.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Bushman and HitAndRun
Honestly nah he’s kinda right 20 inch bideltoid isn’t super uncommon.
Untrained it is with a healthy bodyfat

5 psl face and 6'2 is way more common

I have pics to prove how common those stats are. 6'2 is nothing special. I get height mogged by 99% males whilst being 6'0. I know, it's hard for you to grasp it, considering you're a peruvian.
Tales from Mumbai nigger. :feelskek: :feelskek: Go outside retard that’s not what the average fucking Zoomer looks like. Anecdotes don’t equal stats and if you get height mogged by 99% of people at 6’0 you’re larping about your height.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, MoggerGaston and RecessedChinCel
Untrained it is with a healthy bodyfat

5 psl face and 6'2 is way more common
6’2 5 PSL 20 bideltoid is what the slayers around my area had. It was more common when I worked with some real upper class private school kids but there was still a few ethnics & manlets there.

Tales from Mumbai nigger. :feelskek: :feelskek: Go outside retard that’s not what the average fucking Zoomer looks like. Anecdotes don’t equal stats and if you get height mogged by 99% of people at 6’0 you’re larping about your height.
@Anstrum95 shut this peruvian.

• JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun
The only 3 ratings there are are: ugly- invisible - good looking.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, copemaxxeer, chosen-one and 3 others

View attachment 2544139
View attachment 2544147
Incel cope. MTN and sub 4 are a literal dimension away lmao. Not the same at all

• +1
Reactions: greywind, HitAndRun and Deleted member 31497
good thread and very concise

The only 3 ratings there are are: ugly- invisible - good looking.
This.

I would recommend anyone to ascend to -invisible- tier ASAP. As it is very reachable for most people without requiring surgery.

It's truly a huge overall life-quality improvement; You can largely live your life, do whatever you want, without being attacked.

But don't hold too high expectations. You will likely remain incel.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Am HTN and it's 50/50, some girl are literally simp for me, and other girl completely don't care

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and chosen-one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back