Trucel trait: working at a Walmart

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
Joined
Apr 29, 2020
Posts
3,014
Reputation
8,941
Every time I go to Walmart I get a huge ego boost from mogging the absolute subhumans that work there. The cashiers are low tier normies but the greeters and cart pushers are usually absolute genetic abominations :lul:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, oldcell and Htobrother
I feel the same when i go to the supermarkets here..

I don't feel bad when i'm at the checkout and i'm being served by a woman.. but when it's a man in his 20s or 30s i feel bad for him.
 
I feel the same when i go to the supermarkets here..

I don't feel bad when i'm at the checkout and i'm being served by a woman.. but when it's a man in his 20s or 30s i feel bad for him.
I honestly think working at a Walmart is more pathetic than LDAR. It’s the least dignified job in America. And you get treated like absolute shit by management you need literally zero self respect to put up with that.
 
It’s an American thing lmao we have retarded / disabled people at the entrance to every supermarket to say “hello” and “goodbye” to everyone
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, godirl, Deleted member 6942 and 1 other person
It’s an American thing lmao we have retarded / disabled people at the entrance to every supermarket to say “hello” and “goodbye” to everyone
Burgerland will always surprise me.
 

Similar threads

islaymtbs
Replies
11
Views
67
1966Ford
1966Ford
foxhead131
Replies
9
Views
38
polarpop
polarpop
Avillionre
Replies
1
Views
18
cvskll
cvskll
thomasjiooo
Replies
5
Views
38
dreamz
dreamz
NoidFiggerJew67
Replies
7
Views
73
mr123456
mr123456

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top