Trucel trait: you hate going to the barber

D

Deleted member 28541

Silver
As I trucel I always hated going to get a haircut because I would have to look at my subhuman face in the mirror and the other people waiting would look at me aswell giving me anxiety attacks.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, efidescontinuado, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
the only reason why i hate to go to the barber is the fear of them fucking up my hair and forcing me to walk around like an idiot for the next 1-2 months

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, TheDragon, forevermirin and 2 others
I dont go to the barber I trim up my own mullet, im actually pretty good at it now.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy and pneumocystosis
I just cut it myself don’t understand barbercels it’s so easy to do at home

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Trilogy
As I trucel I always hated going to get a haircut because I would have to look at my subhuman face in the mirror and the other people waiting would look at me aswell giving me anxiety attacks.
I cannot relate so I cry for you. I go to the barber and mogg normies

Only time I felt like shit was when I got a full hair cut and my head shape was so bad I wanted to cry but had to hold it in. Never again will I go bald

I just cut it myself don’t understand barbercels it’s so easy to do at home
I do it too, but only buzz cuts, other hair styles are difficult to do at home.
Whenever I would go to the barbers, they were very confused, would circle around me, look at my head from all angles and make weird sounds like: "Hmmm....", then however they cut my hair I would still look like a dork...

I hate it, but I hate cutting my own hair as well because I have to see my face from angles I'm not used to. Even just seeing the back of my head makes me feel like shit. Anyway, yeah, it ruins like an entire week or two if I have to see myself from a bad angle.

All barbers should be gassed in chambers they dont know shit I legit had dellisola hair I was turning FUCKING HEADS MAN IT LOOKED SO GOOD and then that motherfucker turned me into a mere htn I HATE THEM now I gotta wear a cap outside for the next 2 weeks school is starting in april TF DO I EVEN DO MAN