True Ascension (Warning! Bragging!)

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Finally, I feel like a complete human. I can't believe it actually happened, I still haven't come to grips with it. Fucking my oneitis was such a surreal experience tbh ngl. Here is what happened:

Yesterday, I went to the bank. In order to return, I had to take a bus. But I got confused and picked the wrong one and I ended up at the beach area. I was walking there trying to find another bus stop when suddenly I saw my oneitis sitting by the sea and crying.

I approached her and asked what's up. She was very agitated but I sat next to her and asked her again. She told me that she feels useless, that she is stupid and can't make money and survive on her own, her parents consider her a failure, that all her friends are gonna make it except for her.

i never seen her like that, I never thought she would open up to me like this. Then I told her that my parents cosnider me stupid because I chased my dreams and decided to study economics instead of physics in my post graduate.

I told her that people won't always approve of your choices and that they might be annoyed by them but that shouldn't bother you and that you must continue doing what you want because you will succeed in the end.

I kinda went on autopilot tbh, I spoke without thinking. I saw her in a vulnerable state, my instinct took over, I jumped in because I knew this was my chance.

Her mood lightened up a bit after what I told her, she stopped shedding tears. I put my hand on her back, she looked at me, I sensed that it was time so I went in for a kiss.

After making out for 10 minutes, she told me she felt better. We went for a walk. I told her about my advantures in Netherlands and she laughed a lot. We had a nice conversation kinda like the one we had on our first date.

Then she asked me if she could stay with me for a few days until things with her parents calm down. I told her that I live with my parents but she told me she didn't mind.

We went to my house, I showed her my room, then sat on my bed and made out again. I began undressing her and she starting undressing me. Best sex I ever had. It was so fulfilling and empowering. And after it, I felt like a boss.

My parents don't like her at all though. My father in particular, despises her becuase he always wanted me to get a blonde white girl and she has black hair and brow/yellowish skin. My mother thinks she is taking advantage of me but who gives a shit, I got my serotonin back. That's all that matters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FuckMyLife, GAY and 8 others
Thank god the oneitis threads stop from here on hopefully,

Gj tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, reborn, Never_Began and 5 others
What is the upcoming plan with oneitis then ?

• +1
NGL that was very unexpected but props to you man. That’s inspirational tbh

• +1
Gj ngl.

Keep the onitis threads coming.

Dm me pic of girl btw

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Good, like I've always said, if you were given a fully functional body live life to its fullest. For those like myself it was over from the start.
JFC high T girl.

She T mogs @WelcumToTheRealWorld
Everyone T mogs me. Even beetles and other insects probably have more T in their system than me.
JFC high T girl.

She T mogs @WelcumToTheRealWorld
Everyone T mogs me. Even beetles and other insects probably have more T in their system than me.
I would be happier if I was a healthy incel. At least then I could just move into the woods and live there the rest of my days.

• +1
so miracles do happen? from hyenamaxxed to angelmaxxed :feelsping:

• +1
Get that gambler vibe from you. Not so truecel anymore arent you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RichardSpencel
Sounds like you were just a normie on a 2 month dry spell

• +1
Well, you were a normie either way.

You just pedestalised some hole.

• +1
:feelsgiga::feelsgiga:

• +1
does that mean no more oneitis posts?
Peter-Griffin-Crying.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
what the fuck

• +1
Finally, I feel like a complete human. I can't believe it actually happened, I still haven't come to grips with it. Fucking my oneitis was such a surreal experience tbh ngl. Here is what happened:

Yesterday, I went to the bank. In order to return, I had to take a bus. But I got confused and picked the wrong one and I ended up at the beach area. I was walking there trying to find another bus stop when suddenly I saw my oneitis sitting by the sea and crying.

I approached her and asked what's up. She was very agitated but I sat next to her and asked her again. She told me that she feels useless, that she is stupid and can't make money and survive on her own, her parents consider her a failure, that all her friends are gonna make it except for her.

i never seen her like that, I never thought she would open up to me like this. Then I told her that my parents cosnider me stupid because I chased my dreams and decided to study economics instead of physics in my post graduate.

I told her that people won't always approve of your choices and that they might be annoyed by them but that shouldn't bother you and that you must continue doing what you want because you will succeed in the end.

I kinda went on autopilot tbh, I spoke without thinking. I saw her in a vulnerable state, my instinct took over, I jumped in because I knew this was my chance.

Her mood lightened up a bit after what I told her, she stopped shedding tears. I put my hand on her back, she looked at me, I sensed that it was time so I went in for a kiss.

After making out for 10 minutes, she told me she felt better. We went for a walk. I told her about my advantures in Netherlands and she laughed a lot. We had a nice conversation kinda like the one we had on our first date.

Then she asked me if she could stay with me for a few days until things with her parents calm down. I told her that I live with my parents but she told me she didn't mind.

We went to my house, I showed her my room, then sat on my bed and made out again. I began undressing her and she starting undressing me. Best sex I ever had. It was so fulfilling and empowering. And after it, I felt like a boss.

My parents don't like her at all though. My father in particular, despises her becuase he always wanted me to get a blonde white girl and she has black hair and brow/yellowish skin. My mother thinks she is taking advantage of me but who gives a shit, I got my serotonin back. That's all that matters.
Wow man, congrats. I hope there will be no more oneitis threads.

• +1
My minds blown actually, you achieved your life long goal.

• +1
Pics of OP?

• +1
This Is great news @blackopstruecel I Salute you

But dont fall into the oneitis rabbithole please, for your own good

• +1
This Is great news @blackopstruecel I Salute you

But dont fall into the oneitis rabbithole please, for your own good

Man, she is so ideal, I legit can't think of any other girl

• +1
  • +1
Damn, man. Smooth moves! I'm happy for you. I guess going outside and interacting with other people seems to work, maybe I should try it too?

• +1
lets go champ

• +1
Damn, man. Smooth moves! I'm happy for you. I guess going outside and interacting with other people seems to work, maybe I should try it too?

If by interacting you mean lying and manipulating, then yes, it does work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Imonlyhere
MY FUCKING MAN. ALL MY COMMENTS AND PMS WORKED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• +1
MY FUCKING MAN. ALL MY COMMENTS AND PMS WORKED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IT'S ALL ABOUT BEING AT THE RIGHT PLACE IN THE RIGHT TIME

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 281 and Nibba
Does she have a good body? Or is she an anorexic bitch nonetheless smashing your oneitis, about time.

• +1
Thank god the oneitis threads stop from here on hopefully,

Gj tho

Bro remove that pic before her friend randomly comes across this website and shows it to her

• +1
Gj man, I think everything happens for a reason. Sitting on that bench and taking the wrong bus wasnt pure coincedence, Ig

I’m not about to read all that ... but congrats

congratz bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 209
Show me your face.