True chads dont necessarily slay

D

Deleted member 30892

Professionnal fumbler
Friend of mine
More of a chadlite physically but bloomer af

No hoes in his life
No looksmax.org

All he does is get a work where he barely do anything in a lost place and spend his time watching media & doing sports / going swimming while the government give him a place to stay at cuz they need workforce

Think that might be the kind of life we should seek

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32266, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others
At some point it’s not about slaying anymore, it’s purely about the validation

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, garoupilled_, Lmao and 11 others
Just be incel theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 29581, mewcoper and 2 others
Slaying is hard af takes a lot of energy, ofc if you can just order girls from app to come to your place and they just leave after thats fine but its rare and they are rarely good looking.

As a chadlite I want to ltr a good looking girl, not slaying beckies that I don’t necessarily like

But I do enjoy the validation in my life because of my looks and height, its subtle most of the time, makes life smoother.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, wificonnector, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
At some point it’s not about slaying anymore, it’s purely about the validation
Hamza said it he slayed just to get hyped by his friends jfl hopefully I dont end up like him with no erection

Slaying is hard af takes a lot of energy, ofc i you can just order girls from app to come to your place and they just leave after thats fine but its rare and they are rarely good looking.

As a chadlite I want to ltr a good looking girl, not slaying beckies that I don’t necessarily like
If you're a true chadlite you can defo get a 10/10 in a LTR but youll need a bit of luck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma, wificonnector and Deleted member 32968
Water. They just get a LTR with a girl that loves them like any none mentally ill person would

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deleted member 32266, Allornothing and 5 others
As a chadlite.

3240918 idi

Just make ridiculous claims. If you were actually chadlite you'd easily get decent looking girls on old

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, Clark69, Deleted member 32266 and 5 others
Obviously you need to go out to get women

Slaying is hard af takes a lot of energy, ofc if you can just order girls from app to come to your place and they just leave after thats fine but its rare and they are rarely good looking.

But I do enjoy the validation in my life because of my looks and height, its subtle most of the time, makes life smoother.
"As a chadlite"
stfu greycel nobody actually believe you unless you actually post your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29258, Deleted member 14693, Debetro and 1 other person
chadlite is not enough to slay with no effort. only top 0.5% chads can slay without putting in effort and by getting approached by random women on the streets. everything below 0.5% has to put work in, it is what it is female hypergamy is out of control.

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and charlesmog
chadlite is not enough to slay with no effort. only top 0.5% chads can slay without putting in effort and by getting approached by random women on the streets. everything below 0.5% has to put work in, it is what it is female hypergamy is out of control.
Average greycel comment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30892
Thats not hypergamy thats just human nature. Men do the chasing women do the receiving

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30892 and autismmaxxer
Thats not hypergamy thats just human nature. Men do the chasing women do the receiving
and only 0.5% of men have good enough genes/development that envokes that primal response in women which makes them actually in love with a man and horny ... over for below 0.5%cels

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30892 and LampPostPrime
and only 0.5% of men have good enough genes/development that envokes that primal response in women which makes them actually in love with a man and horny ... over for below 0.5%cels
Most mentally healthy guys like chasing girls lol

• +1
Water. They just get a LTR with a girl that loves them like any none mentally ill person would
Instead I get in LTRs with girls with bpd

Most mentally healthy guys like chasing girls lol
do you think during the stone age humans were chasing each other and in love or whatever? no, if you had ideal development the females will be in love with you and ask you to have sex with them and so you are chad you finish in 30 seconds easy life then you go kill a dinosaur or whatever i dont care but life was easier back then better development and better hormones now its over

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
just go outside, how many men do you see getting approached by women? also I am not study coper I dont care about studies but since you dont believe me how am i supposed to convince you
Ik what you say is bullshit because you are talking about 0.5% of the 4 billion men on the planet lol

You need to get exposed to that type of girl and have solid money/status.
Nah, if you’re 8/10 guy and socialmaxxed you can get a 10/10 just for your looks if you’re her type jfl it would be obvious to anyone not on this forum

Ik what you say is bullshit because you are talking about 0.5% of the 4 billion men on the planet lol
yes it is 0.5% of ALL men, amongst healthy young zoomer individuals its more like the top 5%.

• Hmm...
do you think during the stone age humans were chasing each other and in love or whatever? no, if you had ideal development the females will be in love with you and ask you to have sex with them and so you are chad you finish in 30 seconds easy life then you go kill a dinosaur or whatever i dont care but life was easier back then better development and better hormones now its over
Where do you get your "knowledge" of primitive human social dynamics from? Lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 30892 and LampPostPrime
He meant something like showing off to girls and shii which is normal

• +1
Looksmax.org University
I haven't really extensively looked into it but from what I've looked up they speculate rape in caveman times was not as common as people think.

They speculate this based on the amount of rape in modern hunter-gatherer cultures

• Woah
The marriages in the bachelorette lasted longer than the bachelor .

If you're not familiar with the shows the bachelorette is when a bunch of guys compete for one woman, while bachelor is when a bunch of girls compete for one man

yes in this day and age it is normal but do you think back then t hey were like trying to stylemaxx and try to impress her with your rolex or whatever.. they didnt dance in front of her some fortnite dance or whatever if you have ideal development you just envoke a hormonal response in a female that makes her fall in love with you its that simple

• JFL
The marriages in the bachelorette lasted longer than the bachelor .

If you're not familiar with the shows the bachelorette is when a bunch of guys compete for one woman, while bachelor is when a bunch of girls compete for one man
Probably bc men with more options are more likely to cheat

Whereas any hoe can easily cheat bc of thirsty guys

• Hmm...
I haven't really extensively looked into it but from what I've looked up they speculate rape in caveman times was not as common as people think.

They speculate this based on the amount of rape in modern hunter-gatherer cultures
yes of course rape was not common because there was no need to rape, they all had ideal development so women would all be willing since they are in love with the men

yes in this day and age it is normal but do you think back then t hey were like trying to stylemaxx and try to impress her with your rolex or whatever.. they didnt dance in front of her some fortnite dance or whatever if you have ideal development you just envoke a hormonal response in a female that makes her fall in love with you its that simple
I imagine they would boast about their strengths and feats

You easily forget about stuff like ceremonial armors, strength culture in ancient greece, stuff like that comes down to impressing others

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime and autismmaxxer
yes of course rape was not common because there was no need to rape, they all had ideal development so women would all be willing since they are in love with the men
Nah 2/3 of our ancestors are women a lot of men didnt reproduce jfl at your shitty assumptions based on air

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and autismmaxxer
Not sure if trolling. You sound like a primitive chatbot that's been trained on PSL forums

Ok obvious troll is obvious lol

Not sure if trolling
i actually write like a retarded because I am half trolling half serious but I seriously believe that women are only in love/willing to have sex (like genuinely willing) with a very vast minority of men. if you are not chad facially its not real love and its more for some superficial reason like money, status, she feels lonely and wants your love so she thinks of the sex as an exchange of values or whatever.

i actually write like a retarded because I am half trolling half serious but I seriously believe that women are only in love/willing to have sex (like genuinely willing) with a very vast minority of men. if you are not chad facially its not real love and its more for some superficial reason like money, status, she feels lonely and wants your love so she thinks of the sex as an exchange of values or whatever.
Looks are by definition a superficial reason too. But yea i get you, obviously the relationship is meaningless if she doesnt like you for YOU. Which looks and personality are the most inherently YOU

Which is why high school and college relationships seem way more fulfilling to me

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer
Looks are by definition a superficial reason too. But yea i get you, obviously the relationship is meaningless if she doesnt like you for YOU. Which looks and personality are the most inherently YOU

Which is why high school and college relationships seem way more fulfilling to me
I wish the world wasnt as superficial tbh, imagine it was all just about personality that would be such a dream :confused: highschool and college is also quite superficial atp sadly with tiktok and all that shit women have higher expectations, imagine how good those 80s mfs had it no tiktok no social media no extreme hypergamy

I wish the world wasnt as superficial tbh, imagine it was all just about personality that would be such a dream :confused: highschool and college is also quite superficial atp sadly with tiktok and all that shit women have higher expectations, imagine how good those 80s mfs had it no tiktok no social media no extreme hypergamy
Personality is as genetic as looks lol

Looks are too. Girls for their niche
under ideal development every human would look good and then it would be just up to appeal because of ethnicity and shit but because so many mfs are recessed and shit that subjective niche aspects gets lost and mfs are just objectively ugly (except of course you are nichemaxxing but imagine we had like no clothes and shit just face and body)