True chads dont necessarily slay

"As a chadlite"
stfu greycel nobody actually believe you unless you actually post your face
I have been here for a longtime le golem, I posted my face (before surgeries) here u werent even registered and I ascended hard with few surgeries thanks to this website and other autistics communities

with my height and face i am easily chadlite
Ive seen your face just now. You looked MTN, maybe HTN at best. Whats your height

What psl do I have to be to get a girl that looks like this?
IMG 9415

chadlite is not enough to slay with no effort. only top 0.5% chads can slay without putting in effort and by getting approached by random women on the streets. everything below 0.5% has to put work in, it is what it is female hypergamy is out of control.
Yea no

• Hmm...
Reactions: autismmaxxer
Nah when they are young they cheat the most
You just make that up. The longer the relationship goes the more likely they are too cheat on each other. In the beginning phases no one cheats.

After a 30 year marriage though I would say every man has cheated before.

You just make that up. The longer the relationship goes the more likely they are too cheat on each other. In the beginning phases no one cheats.

After a 30 year marriage though I would say every man has cheated before.
Duh obviously I made it up

Nah no partner probably havent cheated

ok so chadlite is enough to slay, chad doesnt get approached on the street, and female hypergamy is under control. yeah great talking to you bro (y)

Ive seen your face just now. You looked MTN, maybe HTN at best. Whats your height
U are biased so you underrate me.
The pics you probably saw was before a few surgeries and even at this point I was already htn because of some halos, I was already able to get decent good looking women irl.

I am 186cm

It's all about having a decent looking girl with a personality you click with and isn't a hoe

ok so chadlite is enough to slay, chad doesnt get approached on the street, and female hypergamy is under control. yeah great talking to you bro (y)
Even Solid Htn is enough to slay irl but it takes some efforts and decent social skills

Even Solid Htn is enough to slay irl but it takes some efforts and decent social skills
if you have to put in effort its not slaying but working

if you have to put in effort its not slaying but working
Even chad as to put in effort to get the exposure, they just get better quality women or have to put in less effort

U are biased so you underrate me.
The pics you probably saw was before a few surgeries and even at this point I was already htn because of some halos, I was already able to get decent good looking women irl.

I am 186cm
Post your current pics

I have been here for a longtime le golem, I posted my face (before surgeries) here u werent even registered and I ascended hard with few surgeries thanks to this website and other autistics communities
I never had surgeries

Friend of mine
More of a chadlite physically but bloomer af

No hoes in his life
No looksmax.org

All he does is get a work where he barely do anything in a lost place and spend his time watching media & doing sports / going swimming while the government give him a place to stay at cuz they need workforce

Think that might be the kind of life we should seek
True chads are NEET truecels. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar