True indicator of ideal brain chemistry: randomly having the urge to sing and dance.

dough2

dough2

Gold
Adderall makes me fucking normal. Nothing feels better than singing and dancing to music, seriously. It's bliss. Can't wait to shed my insecurities as I fuck hotter and hotter girls and achieve ideal brain chemistry :)

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Ritalincel
Adderall makes me fucking normal. Nothing feels better than singing and dancing to music, seriously. It's bliss. Can't wait to shed my insecurities as I fuck hotter and hotter girls and achieve ideal brain chemistry :)

legit tbh

JFL if your not constantly euphoric and loving life tbh (genetic inferiority, literally your brain making you hate life so that you rope)

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I remember only a few years ago having energy everyday, ambition etc, wtf happened :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Didn't read, will never read. Don't care.

adhd celibatebro

Does Ashwagandha help this? I am always in a bad mood no matter what and social interactions fill me with rage tbh

Does Ashwagandha help this? I am always in a bad mood no matter what and social interactions fill me with rage tbh
No but it helps with stress. I think your problem is related to other things

If it's legal it doesn't do anything 🙊

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Scoliosis, sleep, too much masturbation, very high testosterone levels by any chance, depression. Could be many things
Idc about my scoliosis anymore tbh

I get tons of sleep

Masturbation is right though

I think I have low t if anything jfl

I’m probably depressed but that’s because of my situation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Idc about my scoliosis anymore tbh

I get tons of sleep

Masturbation is right though

I think I have low t if anything jfl

I’m probably depressed but that’s because of my situation
I'm sorry about your situation. Low T and mastution can have a great impact on mood bro srs. Nofap makes me feel more alpha, happier and more social I'm not kidding. Give it a try

Users who are viewing this thread

Back