True moggers/chads don't work 9-5 jobs

No it's not. There are lots of incel HTN-Chadlites.
Depends on how hypergamous the foids are in your area. Some foids are so bad they'll literally view Chadlites as "mid". This is especially the case in American and Canadian cities.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Depends on how hypergamous the foids are in your area. Some foids are so bad they'll literally view Chadlites as "mid". This is especially the case in American and Canadian cities.
White women are chad only but any nigger will do

White women are chad only but any nigger will do
Oh definitely. I've noticed that especially where I'm from that LTB's and up only fuck Chads, but will also hook up with any black guy no matter how ugly or overweight he is. It's almost surreal

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Chads all have their executive and high paying sales jobs behind closed doors away from normies and other insignificant worker ants.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and poopoohead
Oh definitely. I've noticed that especially where I'm from that LTB's and up only fuck Chads, but will also hook up with any black guy no matter how ugly or overweight he is. It's almost surreal
Eastern European women love to fuck fat ugly niggers pill

When I started my new job in an office, a woman helped me understand what works needs to be done.
She also told me that the business manager is our direct boss.
She would sometimes go on the internet of our company's website, to show me his face. Opening the picture and zooming in, saying "This is our business manager". - Needless to say the guy was a 6'2 Chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911 and thereallegend
I know a Chad in Germany, who is very socially awkward and not NT. He sometimes gets girls, but not nearly as many as you would think. He also doesn't get messages on Instagram for example. No real interaction. He showed me his account once.

If you want, I can send a picture of him in Private message. He is model material looks-wise. But gets close to no girls.

• JFL
Agreed. I have been unemployed since I dropped out of school.

I know a Chad in Germany, who is very socially awkward and not NT. He sometimes gets girls, but not nearly as many as you would think. He also doesn't get messages on Instagram for example. No real interaction. He showed me his account once.

If you want, I can send a picture of him in Private message. He is model material looks-wise. But gets close to no girls.
I guarantee the girls he gets tho are HTBs+ then. I literally get rejected by overweight sub-beckies

• JFL
Its over guys i quit the job this week, kinda regret it but kinda dont. Back to NEET lifestyle & rotting on .org :geek:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend and Patient A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back