True or false, if you have a good ogee curve...

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
then you must also have at least pretty good zygo anterior projection? What can you tell about undereye support, orbitals? If you have a good ogee curve then do you MUST then also have at least good orbitals?

Like say it looks like this, what all can you tell from a bone structure if you have at least this good 3/4? Good maxilla, lean face, forward zygo?

8M8hLRR.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, prgfromnl and Chadelite
Yes, protuding browridr and protuding zygos = good orbitals

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Yes, protuding browridr and protuding zygos = good orbitals
my browridge barely protudes, it protudes from the edges not next to my eye.
i have better zygos than the model that OP posted?
im a teenanger
what does that mean?

my browridge barely protudes, it protudes from the edges not next to my eye.
i have better zygos than the model that OP posted?
im a teenanger
what does that mean?
Pics or gtfo

I have a decent brow ridge (I think you've even commented on it before when I remarked on Lookism on whether or not I should get a brow ridge implant), but my native orbitals are shit (not so much anymore with the implants). So I don't think there's really a correlation between brow prominence and orbital rim development, but I could be wrong.

ITs true..i thank god i have all of those, it goes hand to hand

good ogee curve leads to overall good bone structer because its all in one package theory
BUT
you need 2 things
a) harmony
b) pretty much not flaws

I have an alright ogee curve but my orbitals are pretty recessed. Don't know if those always link together

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
my ogee curve

i have shit brow ridge tho. i think i have good orbitals but i literally have 0 fat on them so i’ve always thought they’re recessed. @Amnesia

I have a good ogee curve but no harmony what so ever

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
I have minimal forward growth but wide, laterally-projected zgyos and have a strong ogee curve. Zygos are the most important for ogee imo.

Forward and lateral arch zygos and lean face, this guy have forward Maxilla and not so good zygos
UPZXwlU

Richard Ramirez with less of maxilla

RR

Last edited:
You get blessed with the golden Curry
Screenshot 20200720 144216 Samsung Internet

I mean, 3/4 is my best angle but I still look like shit from the side.

Seems like old post, but yes 100%. My ogee curve is very good, also good undereye support and orbitals. Same for anterior zygo projection, so ops theory is correct. My mandible isnt as good though, my cheekbones mog jaw.

nope it's not connected to orbitals. I have shit infraorbitals and also not very good supraorbitals(browridge) but i have a great 3/4 w a decent ogee curve.

What matters mainly is how much ur zygos protrude and how much buccal fat you're carrying(having excess won't give u an ogee curve) and also how big ur buccinator muscles are(the lower the muscles are in size, the hollower ur cheeks become giving u an ogee curve)

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and tyronelite
I have better ogee than that but am zygo less dog