True "prettyboys" don't have SEX appeal

O

Ocelot

You NEED masculine features, some dimorphism.
Most actually good-looking prettyboys do actually have above average dimorphism, just that youthful collagen and exuberant hairstyles seemingly "feminise" them.

If you're a "true" prettyboy, relying solely on collagen, colouring, hair, and don't have any dimorphic features like bones, height, frame, or at least one of these along with the youthful features you have, you might get popular, but women won't want to FUCK you.

next mini-hot take thread will be on the size pill

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 7098, MilfLover69 and 10 others
you need fatpads like opry but not his supraorbitals

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington, Deleted member 7863, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
over for my boneless collagen, hair, pheno related slay history

• So Sad
I remember seeing many wanna be pretty boys in lower years in high school who looked bloated and boneless and had curtains and collagen but they looked shit because of 0 bones

• +1
Reactions: litaz, sandcelmuttcel and Ocelot
I remember seeing many wanna be pretty boys in lower years in high school who looked bloated and boneless and had curtains and collagen but they looked shit because of 0 bones
once they're in their early 20s it's done, you need to command respect from other men

Most actually good-looking prettyboys do actually have above average dimorphism, just that youthful collagen and exuberant hairstyles seemingly "feminise" them.

If you're a "true" prettyboy, relying solely on collagen, colouring, hair, and don't have any dimorphic features like bones, height, frame, or at least one of these along with the youthful features you have, you might get popular, but women won't want to FUCK you.

i was a "true" pretty boy at one point but i had some muscle and height now a days the collagen reduction plus hairloss rapes me so hard i am forced to become even more dimorphic to overcompensate

At least MILF’s love them.

perfect mix of both

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Ocelot
Being pretty and levels of dimorphism are too entirely different things. Having strong masculine bones doesnt make someone Iess pretty, within reason. Being pretty is related to collagen hair and eye colour. Not bones

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic
Being pretty and levels of dimorphism are too entirely different things. Having strong masculine bones doesnt make someone Iess pretty, within reason. Being pretty is related to collagen hair and eye colour. Not bones
You missed the point entirely

I would be 6'2 with this neck as well fucking giraffe
random blackpill , imagine all the dudes on here who claim lens distortion and selfie cams makes one look like shit
meanwhile chad opens front camera

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9827, Clark69, Ocelot and 1 other person

Oh boy it took u this long to realize that masculine features aren't exclusive to ogre dom? Brutal great step.

let me tell you something: there's no definition such as a "true prettyboy", just like theres no "true dom" or "true ogre".

Can you realize how retarded this sounds?

there are different levels of attractiveness though and they include different traits such as face, hair, height, dick, frame... and anyone can have them. It's not like oh look he's not a "true ogre" cuz hes got good hair.

Pretty boys can be as masculine as any dom, plus mogs because they have higher aesthetics. But you do you and keep coping. True prettyboy

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10177 and Deleted member 7863
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
random blackpill , imagine all the dudes on here who claim lens distortion and selfie cams makes one look like shit
meanwhile chad opens front camera
View attachment 869819
That's not normal front camera. Even top models get badly downgraded. Lens distortion is a thing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
That's not normal front camera. Even top models get badly downgraded. Lens distortion is a thing.
lens distortion is a thing for unharmonic subhumans , all 6 psls look just as good in snapchat camera

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
so your definition
true pretty boy : hairless gay twink
ok makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
Snatchap isn't the same as natural front camera.
okay lets say his friend takes a photo randomly with frotn camera , this would be the results

now stop coping

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
okay lets say his friend takes a photo randomly with frotn camera , this would be the results View attachment 869831

now stop coping

Buddy boyo there are countless examples showing that your level of attractiveness can decrease.

I don't know what's making you think that pictures been taken with front camera without any type of fraud or editing anyway.

And I'm not coping. I myself believe that when you are good looking you look good everywhere in the majority of cases but still admit what a phone can do.

You missed the point entirely
no i didnt. your definition of a "true prettyboy" is false because dimorphism, bones and musculature have nothing to do with being a prettyboy. if you mean an androgynous guy with bad bones and a soft body then say that. obviously that has no sex appeal, but that has nothing to do with being a prettyboy

if I had his fatpads I'd be gigachad instead of chad, it is what it is bro
Have you read the thread about icing the face and eye area to increase fat pads? I think it works for eye hooding though. Not sure about the under eye area.