true rate me is by far the most based place to get rated as of now

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
2 years ago i would be laughing my ass off if i heard redditors would rate people "non biased" way but now when i browse that subreddit, its unfortunately 100 times better than 2022 looksmax shithole if you want to get a true and non biased rate. its not an ideal place to get rated because of soy simping cucks but its just closer to reality compared to here.
i legit saw a 1/10 bottom 5% gook guy yesterday asked for a brutal true rating and the most common rate he received was "normie" and these were the comments= just k pop max bro:love:/fashion max and you good to go/ just nt max and go slay/ nt nt needs nt sprinkle more nt on it bro nt just STFU:hnghn:
also this, most users get happy when they see a subhuman poster, they feel and know they are superior than the poster therefore begin to fake compliment him(just like lying abused dog normies irl), and you see chads here posting their face and they will get minimal replies and no rates at all because of users jealousy.
tldr
here users post based on their emotions and on a biased way, it wasn't like this a few years ago here or lookism but now its a shithole, never post your face publicly here for a true rating.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, Deprived, Wallenberg and 5 others
can i post you my face in pm without you roasting me?

• +1
Reactions: mortis
i will be brutally honest though
good, i was also brutally honest to you when i roasted you for your long midface and low fwhr 😂

Are you rigor mortis from lookism?

They dont rate below 4

This is a bluepill forum