True stacies don't need fake-up

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
This situation had me laughing my ass off tbh
There's this one legit stacylite I know, she's really gorgeous, model height (5'9), red hair, green eyes, cute freckles on her face, very kind, a genuine virgin and very intelligent (Def way out of my league though)
Anyways she goes to this one club I'm in and there's this other girl also in it who's legit a LTB at best, she looks like a stereotypical JEWESS tbh with her gigantic nose but she has big ass tits which are her only halo (She flaunts them all the time btw)
All the girls in the club are def very jealous of this stacy though, who has a lot of orbiters, and she's just so effortlessly pretty it's comical watching the other foids compete, this stacy doesn't even wear an ounce of make-up ded srs and literally just shows up in a hoodie and sweatpants. Meanwhile all the other beckies will show up with hair dyed, pound of make-up, yoga pants, push-up bras, EYE CONTACTS, etc. it's very sad tbh
But this LTB is so fucking delusional JFL at the state of humanity I was talking to her and she mentioned how pretty the stacy and how she didn't even wear make-up, I then asked her if she did out of curiosity and she said she "didn't think she needed it" and yes I know quite a bit about make-up and I can confirm both didn't have any on, the hilarious part though is that this LTB had HILARIOUSLY SHIT UNDEREYES, SHE HAD HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE FUCKING DARK CIRCLES UNDER HER EYES JFL HER SELFIES WERE SO ATROCIOUS LOOKED LIKE A SLEEP DEPRAVED METHHEAD LOL LITERAL BUTTERFACE

• JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx
not a letter you hindu rat

JFL at you thinking a girl going to the club is a virgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 19766
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 21620, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 19766
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 16984 and gymmaxedhorse
This situation had me laughing my ass off tbh
There's this one legit stacylite I know, she's really gorgeous, model height (5'9), red hair, green eyes, cute freckles on her face, very kind, a genuine virgin and very intelligent (Def way out of my league though)
Anyways she goes to this one club I'm in and there's this other girl also in it who's legit a LTB at best, she looks like a stereotypical JEWESS tbh with her gigantic nose but she has big ass tits which are her only halo (She flaunts them all the time btw)
All the girls in the club are def very jealous of this stacy though, who has a lot of orbiters, and she's just so effortlessly pretty it's comical watching the other foids compete, this stacy doesn't even wear an ounce of make-up ded srs and literally just shows up in a hoodie and sweatpants. Meanwhile all the other beckies will show up with hair dyed, pound of make-up, yoga pants, push-up bras, EYE CONTACTS, etc. it's very sad tbh
But this LTB is so fucking delusional JFL at the state of humanity I was talking to her and she mentioned how pretty the stacy and how she didn't even wear make-up, I then asked her if she did out of curiosity and she said she "didn't think she needed it" and yes I know quite a bit about make-up and I can confirm both didn't have any on, the hilarious part though is that this LTB had HILARIOUSLY SHIT UNDEREYES, SHE HAD HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE FUCKING DARK CIRCLES UNDER HER EYES JFL HER SELFIES WERE SO ATROCIOUS LOOKED LIKE A SLEEP DEPRAVED METHHEAD LOL LITERAL BUTTERFACE
Based