True subhuman (2 PSL, old, bald and short) bags cute young Becky by simping for years. Just be simp Is law

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and bloomercel
The Bull theory

@khvirgin blackpill it's Just loner pill. You literally cannot be incel if you are near girls

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and WishIwasChico
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Blackpill debunked

she's mtb but yea impressive, that guy is one of the worst looking guy i've seen

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and GuyFromSingapore
Very K-selected mating strategy. Just wait for your turn bro maxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Also why are these italians so dark

That guy(looks like) is a Jew. Probably betabuxxing.
He looks poor look at his house. He earned her by orbiting her, She even said She was the First One falling in love jfl

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Just simp for 10 years theory

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
Just simp for 10 years theory
She actually says that She was the First One to fall in love, sending him signals and shit jfl dude didn't even simp

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
all debunked, go home guys

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and WishIwasChico
all debunked, go home guys
Incels elaborate complex theories, inject cow hormones, get their skull opened Just to have some roasties' used up pussy for 1 night. Meanwhile that guy Just had to exist near a prime jb and he gets unconditional love.

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Nick.Harte and PseudoMaxxer
He is low psl but not ugly. Ugly as in repulsive or someone who people wouldn't like interacting with. He looks normal well adjusted kind of guy. The kind you'd find fathering a child at the park. A real 2 psl truecel is this.
Download 47
Download 46

• JFL
Incels elaborate complex theories, inject cow hormones, get their skull opened Just to have some roasties' used up pussy for 1 night. Meanwhile that guy Just had to exist near a prime jb and he gets unconditional love.
yep, in my opinion the biggest (and maybe only) problem of everybody here is being Mental.

I’m guilty of that too tbh, i don’t have a social circle, and the few times i been to parties and social events I got girls.

But that is not solvable with surgery, that’s why i do not condone hardmaxxing

He is low psl but not ugly. Ugly as in repulsive or someone who people wouldn't like interacting with. He looks normal well adjusted kind of guy. The kind you'd find fathering a child at the park. A real 2 psl truecel is this. View attachment 2550840View attachment 2550841
He's literally ugly as fuck. In my university course, he would have been the ugliest guy, and the ugliest guy roaming the streets on a saturday night. The guys you posted are abominations, obese, not even remotely close to a human being

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, copemaxxeer, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and the BULL
yep, in my opinion the biggest (and maybe only) problem of everybody here is being Mental.

I’m guilty of that too tbh, i don’t have a social circle, and the few times i been to parties and social events I got girls.

But that is not solvable with surgery, that’s why i do not condone hardmaxxing
Good luck with that. If you don't reach PSL 5.5 you're invisible on dating apps and Instagram lol and even then you're getting some used up whore if you have success. social circle maxxing seems more doable

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and PseudoMaxxer
He's literally ugly as fuck. In my university course, he would have been the ugliest guy, and the ugliest guy roaming the streets on a saturday night. The guys you posted are abominations, obese, not even remotely close to a human being
no, that’s just fat.

Truecel has to be deformed atleast.
70% of americans are not human

-TheBull circa 2023

@SidharthTheSlayer @URL code

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, URL code and PseudoMaxxer
Good luck with that. If you don't reach PSL 5.5 you're invisible on dating apps and Instagram lol and even then you're getting some used up whore if you have success. social circle maxxing seems more doable
yeah, social circle is the only way for MTN and lower.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Nick.Harte
Sounds like she did that just for likes on social media. She wants boost her image or sumshit for giving a guy like him a chance. Ain't no way she is not fucking chad/tyrone behind his back.Poor guy. She is probably his first and last gf. He will rot on .is for years when she leaves him.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
Won't work in uk he would be cumming inside socks here

That's disgusting

Sounds like she did that just for likes on social media. She wants boost her image or sumshit for giving a guy like him a chance. Ain't no way she is not fucking chad/tyrone behind his back.Poor guy. She is probably his first and last gf. He will rot on .is for years when she leaves him.
Yeah Bro she's got engaged with him for 1.5 Years Just for some likes on tik tok lol incels smh Will never accept other pills that aren't lookspill.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
Won't work in uk he would be cumming inside socks here
It would. You're Just a dating apps freak with no social circle jfl it's over for you. You Need to compete with other millions of men for used up roast beef

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and SoundnVision
It would. You're Just a dating apps freak with no social circle jfl it's over for you. You Need to compete with other millions of men for used up roast beef
I gave up with that fella I get 0 matches

• JFL
No point arguing with most people here, they are way too out of touch with reality

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51727 and SoundnVision