Truecel fat suit in 2024 (above 17% BF) = Death. FATCELS GTFIH

butterworld

butterworld

Mistral
If you're over 17% BF in 2024, you're a truecel in an oversized bloated meat suit, someone had to say it.. Only tall people with above average dimorphism can get away with it, if you don't fit that criteria start leanmaxxing ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, NoReedemingFeature, Mosh12 and 2 others
Graycel

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
over if you are fat and aren't 6'0 + wide frame

• +1
Reactions: leir and butterworld
If you're over 17% BF in 2024, you're a truecel in an oversized bloated meat suit, someone had to say it.. Only tall people with above average dimorphism can get away with it, if you don't fit that criteria start leanmaxxing ASAP.
stfu nigger

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 0
cope no one cared when i was thin and you could see my ribs

yes "truecel"
someone that can fix their inceldom by losing fat :lul:

yes "truecel"
someone that can fix their inceldom by losing fat :lul:
the potential factor is irrelevant i'm simply saying being fat places you into subhuman category unless you're tall/certain characteristics

GrAYcel or not, you’re right.

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
the potential factor is irrelevant i'm simply saying being fat places you into subhuman category unless you're tall/certain characteristics
the first step is always whether you're surrounded by friends and people who care about you. everything else comes second.
it's not that uncommon for a fat guy or toothless guy to have that, and be in a way better situation than some auschwitz-cel mewing at home and being left on read even by his family.

do u know what truecel is?