truecel friend didn't get heart react when posting "happy birthday" on girl's timeline

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
JFL, its truly fucking over when this happens. today's the birthday of my girl classmate. keep in mind she's extroverted AS FUCK, like seriously extroverted. we are in totally different friend groups so i talked maybe like once with her in 2 years.
she literally heart-reacted everyone's post who wished her a happy birthday, and replied "Thanks 😊💕" or something similar.
i decided to wish her a happy birthday, cuz she also wished me one back then and i got the usual heart react + heart emoji in reply

then i click on her profile and see my total abomination 2psl truecel CLASSMATE wishing her a happy birthday, and guess what? she LIKED the post and replied "Thanks 😁 "

i literally felt her getting offended through the screen. she probably thought "how dare this utter subhuman recessed piece of shit LDARcel appear on my facebook profile" he's lucky she didnt delete his post

you could literally start scrolling and find ONLY heart-reacted posts, even from kids she doesnt even talk to (im one for example) and his was the ONLY one without a heart react+heart reply.
Fucking brutal.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, middayshowers, Alt Number 3 and 13 others
C4618695 5B08 4807 9CB8 389AD648607B

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethnicope and LordNorwood
JFL, its truly fucking over when this happens. today's the birthday of my girl classmate. keep in mind she's extroverted AS FUCK, like seriously extroverted. we are in totally different friend groups so i talked maybe like once with her in 2 years.
she literally heart-reacted everyone's post who wished her a happy birthday, and replied "Thanks 😊💕" or something similar.
i decided to wish her a happy birthday, cuz she also wished me one back then and i got the usual heart react + heart emoji in reply

then i click on her profile and see my total abomination 2psl truecel CLASSMATE wishing her a happy birthday, and guess what? she LIKED the post and replied "Thanks 😁 "

i literally felt her getting offended through the screen. she probably thought "how dare this utter subhuman recessed piece of shit LDARcel appear on my facebook profile" he's lucky she didnt delete his post

you could literally start scrolling and find ONLY heart-reacted posts, even from kids she doesnt even talk to (im one for example) and his was the ONLY one without a heart react+heart reply.
Fucking brutal.
Or maybe she bad some 4D chess game attraction to him/pity.
Fact is, she took her time to reply with a smiley to him, and not to you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LordNorwood
Damn bro I read the whole thing brutal as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo and LordNorwood
Whoa nigga I definitely read all of this.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and LordNorwood
feels bad man

Because most women are just shallow bitches. That is exactly why I generally despise the majority of them.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
she didn't want to make him orbit her

Plot twist shes secretly in Love with him

Fuck I went low IQ on this one and misread it.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
Over for many men, man

Fucking brutal.

It's ovER

Fucking brutal.
I've had this happen to me before :feelsrope:

She didn’t want to get a private message because she liked a random guys post