Truecel is having a baby with a MTB

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

This truecel is having a baby with his wife who is a MTB from Argentina who brutally mogs him obviously. Yes she may be using him for passport/residency/etc but dose it matter? he ascended his genes with a MTB and most likely the kid will end up average or even decent looking.
His looksmatch doesn't even exist and yet he managed to get this foid only because he was low inhib enough to create a video titled "i'm ugly" years ago and it went viral.

Where the fuck is my cute MTB? it's not fair. Every truecel/subhuman should be given a cute girl like this so they don't go ER. @Pakicel is going to be fuming that this guy passed on his genes :forcedsmile: Life is funny buddy boyos, really funny. btw pakicel we will see what the kid ends up looking like but i guarantee he won't be subhuman/truecel like his father Which will further prove my point that eugenics is not needed and we can solve it by giving truecels decent looking foids to reproduce with. inb4 it's not fair for the foid, if this foid can do it why can't others? Just need an incentive, maybe gov needs to apy them or somethign and then they'll happily do it.

@SecularIslamist @Gengar @Zer0/∞ @Piratecel @Pakicel @Xangsane @Diarrhoea @Jason Voorhees @curryascenderr @MaghrebGator @emeraldglass @ShawarmaFilth @coispet @brahminboss @ElTruecel @greycel @Shrek2OnDvD @TechnoBoss

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel, Gengar, greycel and 16 others
She must be also disabled or has a retard kink weird shit

He needs to not reproduce that's just evil

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, gustn, chaddyboi66 and 15 others
I can't tell you how much I hate the both of them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, hypernormie, counterintuitive and 6 others
She must be also disabled or has a retard kink weird shit

He needs to not reproduce that's just evil
She's not disabled physically or mentally but has some kind of health issues, clearly nothing serious as she's having a child.

i hope her parents dont speak to her after she absolutely cucked their bloodline for centuries to come

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HeightPilledum, hypernormie, Yuki and 4 others
I hate this nigga so much

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and counterintuitive
poor kid... people like this shouldnt reproduce

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and bpbruno08
I think it's quite obvious she has a savior complex assuming she isn't doing this solely for residency/minor youtube fame/etc because lets face it, she's probably got a better chance at finding some better looking low level youtuber than this guy who also lives in the west.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Bitchwhipper2
Idk how to feel about this one. Ig good for him but that child’s life is prolly gonna be fucked over by his genetics

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, hypernormie and watah
Idk how to feel about this one. Ig good for him but that child’s life is prolly gonna be fucked over by his genetics
It’s a female
Thank Allah

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and JohnDoe
Not true, i honestly think the child will look average or decent looking, nowhere near subhuman like his father. The mothers genetics are good. I've seen 5'5 subhumans breed with fair-skinned foids who are taller than them and the kid ended up taller than father and decent looking with white skin. Mothers genes can be really strong sometimes and it works out.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and bpbruno08
Third worlder finds a betabux and somehow this is news

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, bpbruno08 and efidescontinuado
The kid will have a dogshit life, they are extremly poor, low IQ, ugly, have extreme health problems

Literally such a shitty lineage to be born into.

Lucky its a daughter, otherwise complete waste in society

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie, TUSSELEIF, Debetro and 3 others
He's poor by American standards not by a lower tier Mexico
i do think she went for him because of free healthcare in sweden/1st world healthcare. But then that begs the question why not leave him after you've gotten what you want? spending the rest of your life with a truecel isn't worth living in swedenistan on a neetbux income. Doesn't make sense.

The kid will have a dogshit life, they are extremly poor, low IQ, ugly, have extreme health problems

It's a girl so infinite SMV assuming she looks anything remotelyl like her mother, it will be easy mode in life.

It's a girl so infinite SMV assuming she looks anything remotelyl like her mother, it will be easy mode in life.
Being happy and useful in life isn't all about "muhh SMV"

She will be low IQ with sick parents, probably get depression and be part of a low class circle, do drugs and have a bad life.

I can't anymore with these incels dumbing everything down to "muhh she can fuck people so her life must be amazing"

• +1
Reactions: bpbruno08, TUSSELEIF, Debetro and 1 other person
This kid is destined to rot on the forums of his day.

Edit: its a foid, so tutorial mode.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SA7

She will be low IQ with sick parents, probably get depression and be part of a low class circle, do drugs and have a bad life.

I can't anymore with these incels dumbing everything down to "muhh she can fuck people so her life must be amazing"
women don't care about being useful though? that's men. Women live an easy life and thus a happy one. The father is ugly but he's not necessarily low IQ, and the foid doesn't seem giga low IQ like you are implying either. You're coping, their daughter will live an easy life, it doesn't matter that her parents have health issues or whatever.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
i do think she went for him because of free healthcare in sweden/1st world healthcare. But then that begs the question why not leave him after you've gotten what you want? spending the rest of your life with a truecel isn't worth living in swedenistan on a neetbux income. Doesn't make sense.
Who is to say she isn't planning on it? Literally such a common scenario he is in. Nothing to be pissed about, he's paying for pussy

women don't care about being useful though? that's men. Women live an easy life and thus a happy one. The father is ugly but he's not necessarily low IQ, and the foid doesn't seem giga low IQ like you are implying either. You're coping, their daughter will live an easy life, it doesn't matter that her parents have health issues or whatever.
He is low IQ, he never had a job and couldn'T even finish school cause he is so dumb.

Women aren't happy in todays day and age, they attempt suicide way more often then men, have depression more often too.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and LOOKISM-LOGIC
He is low IQ, he never had a job and couldn'T even finish school cause he is so dumb.

Women aren't happy in todays day and age, they attempt suicide way more often then men, have depression more often too.
At worst he's slightly below average IQ in his country and you fail to understand truecels cannot fit into society, they can't work jobs or anything because they're so ugly they get rejected/denied in every aspect of life. Women are bluepilled and lead way easier lives than men so it's better it's a girl not a boy.

• +1
Reactions: bpbruno08 and Pikabro
Who is to say she isn't planning on it? Literally such a common scenario he is in. Nothing to be pissed about, he's paying for pussy
why would she give birth to his child and then later dodge and not beforehand or at the very least have him wear protection or use birth control? zero sense in that. This is obviously planned by her, she wants to permanently entrap him with a baby.

why would she give birth to his child and then later dodge and not beforehand or at the very least have him wear protection or use birth control? zero sense in that. This is obviously planned by her, she wants to permanently entrap him with a baby.
Again. Women marry betabuxxers all the time and raise their children. Same way men marry women they settled for.

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
Again. Women marry betabuxxers all the time and raise their children. Same way men marry women they settled for.
there is no betabuxx here JFL, the only betabuxx is using swedens free healthcare system, and you can say NEETbux in sweden lifestyle is better than wagecuck life in Argentina but still he's truecel so why have children with such a man, it makes no sense. Like i said if she was devious, she would use birth control to not give birth to his subhuman genes and still stay with him, not like he would force her to have his kids, he's beta.

there is no betabuxx here JFL, the only betabuxx is using swedens free healthcare system, and you can say NEETbux in sweden lifestyle is better than wagecuck life in Argentina but still he's truecel so why have children with such a man, it makes no sense. Like i said if she was devious, she would use birth control to not give birth to his subhuman genes and still stay with him, not like he would force her to have his kids, he's beta.
Nigga she's from a shithole country. Any life in one of the nicest European countries mogs the shithole favela existence she was used to why is this so hard to understand. As if 3rd worlders even know what neetbux is. Top Nordic country living > shithole existence in South America

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, moredatesmorerapes, theonewhocantascend and 1 other person
Apex fallacy

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
Nigga she's from a shithole country. Any life in one of the nicest European countries mogs the shithole favela existence she was used to why is this so hard to understand. As if 3rd worlders even know what neetbux is. Top Nordic country living > shithole existence in South America
So you're saying it's impossible to be incel in 1st world countries? every incel in 1st world country who doesn't have any money/is NEET and shit tier looks can get a MTB foid from 3rd world? okay buddy boyo, where do i get mine?

So you're saying it's impossible to be incel in 1st world countries? every incel in 1st world country who doesn't have any money/is NEET and shit tier looks can get a MTB foid from 3rd world? okay buddy boyo, where do i get mine?
Have you tried getting a 3rd world woman or passport broing? If you haven't tried why burxh

Have you tried getting a 3rd world woman or passport broing? If you haven't tried why burxh
nah because i am actually truecel NEET WITH health issues just like this guy but i can't make no video to attract 3rd world foids.

Ugly woman are even more disgusting than ugly men because women are NPC.

They cant compensate with being funny or smart, their only worth is how they look.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
This bitch is ugly asf too, not only she is brown, she has a horse face.
JFL if you think you can't "save" your shit genes by breeding up.

Men and woman at his look level that choose to breed at more evil than all the pedophiles and murderers in the world combined. They should be castrated by hungry pitbulls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iluvmilk, Debetro, moredatesmorerapes and 2 others
avg sweden male is 5'11 so he's probably tall tbh. regardless their kid will end up being tall + subhuman foid

I mean idk, the guy is some harmless computer incel not a white trash druggie. And the woman seems ok. She’lll probably have an average life

• +1
I mean idk, the guy is some harmless computer incel not a white trash druggie. And the woman seems ok. She’lll probably have an average life
A father that has no friends and his only hobbies is childish computer games but he can't get his ass up to get a job and provide for his family :feelskek:

Maybe not drug addict level but still the bottom of the bottom loser parents.

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
He has destroyed her genes.
The continuation of this practice will ensure rapid decrease in the mating competition.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Pikabro
A father that has no friends and his only hobbies is childish computer games but he can't get his ass up to get a job and provide for his family :feelskek:

Actually yh the father is a useless deadweight which will lead to an unstable household, he won’t be able to keep his kids from bad influences or do anything to help them. But the kid will prob manage anyway

Actually yh the father is a useless deadweight which will lead to an unstable household, he won’t be able to keep his kids from bad influences or do anything to help them. But the kid will prob manage anyway
he's swedish, he's probably a height mogger

He is very immature tbh, only gives attention to the negative comments and with corny shit like this:
IMG 2839

People like this will never be blackpilled; they’ll always live in a delusion

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

Reality is in an ideal world people like him wouldn’t exist but what can you do

• JFL
He is very immature tbh, only gives attention to the negative comments and with corny shit like this:
View attachment 3113588

People like this will never be blackpilled; they’ll always live in a delusion
he already is blackpilled, his claim to fame was that he made a video talking about how his life is as an ugly man

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back