Truecel is having a baby with a MTB

And to think he could have easily ascended with surgeries and softmaxxing…

Idk how people can be low inhib enough to post blackpilled videos on YouTube but not get surgeries.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum, JohnDoe and try2beme
This truecel is having a baby with his wife who is a MTB from Argentina who brutally mogs him obviously. Yes she may be using him for passport/residency/etc but dose it matter? he ascended his genes with a MTB and most likely the kid will end up average or even decent looking.
His looksmatch doesn't even exist and yet he managed to get this foid only because he was low inhib enough to create a video titled "i'm ugly" years ago and it went viral.

Where the fuck is my cute MTB? it's not fair. Every truecel/subhuman should be given a cute girl like this so they don't go ER. @Pakicel is going to be fuming that this guy passed on his genes :forcedsmile: Life is funny buddy boyos, really funny. btw pakicel we will see what the kid ends up looking like but i guarantee he won't be subhuman/truecel like his father Which will further prove my point that eugenics is not needed and we can solve it by giving truecels decent looking foids to reproduce with. inb4 it's not fair for the foid, if this foid can do it why can't others? Just need an incentive, maybe gov needs to apy them or somethign and then they'll happily do it.

@SecularIslamist @Gengar @Zer0/∞ @Piratecel @Pakicel @Xangsane @Diarrhoea @Jason Voorhees @curryascenderr @MaghrebGator @emeraldglass @ShawarmaFilth @coispet @brahminboss @ElTruecel @greycel @Shrek2OnDvD @TechnoBoss

If my dad was that ugly id hate him no matter what

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
And to think he could have easily ascended with surgeries and softmaxxing…

Idk how people can be low inhib enough to post blackpilled videos on YouTube but not get surgeries.
I would have thought you put him into the "unfixable failos" category and besides even if he can ascend with surgeries, he's a NEET on NEETbux so no real money/saving.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pakicel
I would have thought you put him into the "unfixable failos" category and besides even if he can ascend with surgeries, he's a NEET on NEETbux so no real money/saving.
He is not completely unsalvageable. Bimax + eye area work should improve him a lot. And being a truecel is not an excuse for being NEET. He chose to not studycel and career max. When you are ugly, these things are even more important.

Being on NEETbux and rotting at home for years is not something to be admired.

He is not completely unsalvageable. Bimax + eye area work should improve him a lot. And being a truecel is not an excuse for being NEET. He chose to not studycel and career max. When you are ugly, these things are even more important.

Being on NEETbux and rotting at home for years is not something to be admired.
A lot of people don't understand that simply being truecel results in finding a job/career 10x harder than even average looking people. You are basically forced to be a NEET in a way unless you're okay with lowly min wage jobs because you won't really have a career as you have to be atleast normal looking to work professional jobs. I did not say it was to be admired, he simply could not do much else, i am in a similar boat and jealous he bred a MTB latina girl.

• Hmm...
@JohnDoe you seem to be under the impression that most truecels problems can be solved by getting a GF. They can’t. They will still face discrimination from the rest of the society on top of the ‘BDD’ caused by their looks.

And btw she is def using him for his fame. She wouldn’t give af about him if he was some unknown truecel.

how is he truecel if he gettin some international pussy from a Latina?

@JohnDoe you seem to be under the impression that most truecels problems can be solved by getting a GF. They can’t. They will still face discrimination from the rest of the society on top of the ‘BDD’ caused by their looks.

And btw she is def using him for his fame. She wouldn’t give af about him if he was some unknown truecel.
Well the biggest pproblem truecels have is a lack of intimacy aka a girlfriend/wife and that is solved exactly by getting a gf. I honestly don't think truecels care about the opinions of society, the same society that has treated them terribly their entire life, they do however crave intimacy and a gf solves that.
He has some level of fame, not much imo. Fame amongst the incel communities and a very small % of normies but it's nothing really. If you said shse was using him to fix her health problems with swedens free healthcare system then i would agree.

• Hmm...
A lot of people don't understand that simply being truecel results in finding a job/career 10x harder than even average looking people. You are basically forced to be a NEET in a way unless you're okay with lowly min wage jobs because you won't really have a career as you have to be atleast normal looking to work professional jobs. I did not say it was to be admired, he simply could not do much else, i am in a similar boat and jealous he bred a MTB latina girl.
That’s bullshit and you know it. For most fields, your IQ and work ethic will mostly determine your success. In addition to other things like family connections and support. Looks would be pretty low down on the list. I’d say NT is a much more significant factor.

I see truecels who are successful in their careers all the time. You only believed this because you listen to the autistic teenagers on here. If you actually had a proper career, you wouldn’t believe this.

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
That’s bullshit and you know it. For most fields, your IQ and work ethic will mostly determine your success. In addition to other things like family connections and support. Looks would be pretty low down on the list. I’d say NT is a much more significant factor.

I see truecels who are successful in their careers all the time. You only believed this because you listen to the autistic teenagers on here. If you actually had a proper career, you wouldn’t believe this.
good luck getting past interview with hr becky when she can't stand the sight of your face and instantly decides she's putting your c.v in the bin after your interview.

• JFL
Well the biggest pproblem truecels have is a lack of intimacy aka a girlfriend/wife and that is solved exactly by getting a gf. I honestly don't think truecels care about the opinions of society, the same society that has treated them terribly their entire life, they do however crave intimacy and a gf solves that.
He has some level of fame, not much imo. Fame amongst the incel communities and a very small % of normies but it's nothing really. If you said shse was using him to fix her health problems with swedens free healthcare system then i would agree.
Nah. Doubt it. There are tons of ugly dudes who aren’t incel and still looksmax to reduce looks failo or cure their BDD. And there isn’t enough variance in female tastes to make it likely that a truecel’s gf will genuinely be attracted to him.

I think it's quite obvious she has a savior complex assuming she isn't doing this solely for residency/minor youtube fame/etc because lets face it, she's probably got a better chance at finding some better looking low level youtuber than this guy who also lives in the west.
I wanna believe she legitimately finds him cute
Some women have a fucked up taste

But at the same time, she's from Argentina, which is pretty much 3rd world, and he's Swedish :fuk:

good luck getting past interview with hr becky when she can't stand the sight of your face and instantly decides she's putting your c.v in the bin after your interview.
Oh man.

You are so out of touch with reality. Have you even applied for white collar roles and been in interviews? Sure, there’s a bias but those HR beckies are really just trying to pick up on any keywords you mention that match the JD. They get their shekels by filling positions. Why would they purposely exclude a highly qualified truecel if it hurts their interests? If they only put forward candidates they found attractive, the hiring manager would no longer see them as reliable and will try to get them out of the talent pipeline. At the end of the day, it’s really about their commission.

She must be also disabled or has a retard kink weird shit

He needs to not reproduce that's just evil
what if they give birth to a genetic miracle, like barret and his subhuman familly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Gaygymmaxx
That's how @quemirasmanv2 was born

He is still a truecel, you aren't defined as a truecel whether you get pussy or not, it's how you look nigga
Truecel means you’re truly involuntarily celibate until death. He is not. So he’s not a truecel

Nah. Doubt it. There are tons of ugly dudes who aren’t incel and still looksmax to reduce looks failo or cure their BDD. And there isn’t enough variance in female tastes to make it likely that a truecel’s gf will genuinely be attracted to him.
There are tons of ugly dudes with a girlfriend/wife but these guys are just your average LTNs, a real truecel like the guy i posted is rare and and it's even rarer for a real truecel to not only marry but breed a MTB.

Truecel means you’re truly involuntarily celibate until death. He is not. So he’s not a truecel
Former truecel until one day he made a video and a miracle happened, a MTB ended up on his front door step.

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
If my dad was that ugly id hate him no matter what
What if their kid ends up being good looking because of genetic recombination? :feelskek:

Stepanov's parents were utter subhumans and he still became one of the best looking men ever

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
This truecel is having a baby with his wife who is a MTB from Argentina who brutally mogs him obviously. Yes she may be using him for passport/residency/etc but dose it matter? he ascended his genes with a MTB and most likely the kid will end up average or even decent looking.
His looksmatch doesn't even exist and yet he managed to get this foid only because he was low inhib enough to create a video titled "i'm ugly" years ago and it went viral.

Where the fuck is my cute MTB? it's not fair. Every truecel/subhuman should be given a cute girl like this so they don't go ER. @Pakicel is going to be fuming that this guy passed on his genes :forcedsmile: Life is funny buddy boyos, really funny. btw pakicel we will see what the kid ends up looking like but i guarantee he won't be subhuman/truecel like his father Which will further prove my point that eugenics is not needed and we can solve it by giving truecels decent looking foids to reproduce with. inb4 it's not fair for the foid, if this foid can do it why can't others? Just need an incentive, maybe gov needs to apy them or somethign and then they'll happily do it.

@SecularIslamist @Gengar @Zer0/∞ @Piratecel @Pakicel @Xangsane @Diarrhoea @Jason Voorhees @curryascenderr @MaghrebGator @emeraldglass @ShawarmaFilth @coispet @brahminboss @ElTruecel @greycel @Shrek2OnDvD @TechnoBoss

even this fakecel is getting more pussy than i do now OVER

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
What if their kid ends up being good looking because of genetic recombination? :feelskek:

Stepanov's parents were utter subhumans and he still became one of the best looking men ever
They not as bad as him tho

They not as bad as him tho
True, but nevertheless...
Little Vasily Stepanov with his parents

Not true, i honestly think the child will look average or decent looking, nowhere near subhuman like his father. The mothers genetics are good. I've seen 5'5 subhumans breed with fair-skinned foids who are taller than them and the kid ended up taller than father and decent looking with white skin. Mothers genes can be really strong sometimes and it works out.
rs nigga, my dad is 5'5 subhuman currently(probably a ltn in his prime) and he reproduced with my mtb mom and she saved me so bad and im prob gonna be taller than him but still a subhuman height max 5'7 im 5'4 at 15 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

rs nigga, my dad is 5'5 subhuman currently(probably a ltn in his prime) and he reproduced with my mtb mom and she saved me so bad and im prob gonna be taller than him but still a subhuman height max 5'7 im 5'4 at 15 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Brutal. How did your dad pull that off? prime el cucuy.. miss that nigga like you wouldn't believe
if you;'re 5'4 at 15 you're nearly fucked, you should be 5'7-5'8 by now like most kids, you need to do everything to grow otherwise it's over. this is why i tell people a decent looking mother can save the children from fathers subhuman genes.
Sd

get a life loser holyyyy shit

WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING WRONG

@Gengar TELL ME

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back