Truecel runs JBW game on Jap whore

No SEA foids you mean?

SEA has highest QOL in Asia if you have money and there alot of Korean and Chinese foids. You also will fit in if Desi
I want a cute asian foid bhai, SEAfoids aren't cute, jap or chinese, we aren't slant eyes and don't have flat noses so why don't they want us... technically we mog them...

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and n9wiff
Specifically MY and SG

Very tolerant to foreigners and many mixed race marriages occcur
Malay foids i like too, SG I'm not sure haven't seen many

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
SG mainly Chinese foids
MY mainly Malay foids
Hmm.. well ofc Malaysia will have malay foids :forcedsmile: i think they're pretty decent tbh, the real question is if we can get any success..

• +1
the real question is if we can get any success..
Malaysia is an Islamic country, enough said

To marry one here you need to legally change your name to a Muslim name :lul:

Malaysia is an Islamic country, enough said

To marry one here you need to legally change your name to a Muslim name :lul:
I know it is but there are foids you can date and manage to fuck, it depends but they aren't giving it up after 1 date lol They're not as religious as Indonesia which also has Christian population. In terms of difficulty I'd think it's china > japan > SG > Malaysia > Indonesia hardest to easiest wdyt?

• +1
It's cute fuck off
Not at all
They are literally at the bottom of humanity
Disgusting faces,disgusting teeth and disgusting pussies
I have yet to see a good looking noodlewhore

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I know it is but there are foids you can date and manage to fuck, it depends but they aren't giving it up after 1 date lol They're not as religious as Indonesia which also has Christian population. In terms of difficulty I'd think it's china > japan > SG > Malaysia > Indonesia hardest to easiest wdyt?
Indonesian foids are actually more opening lol

China and Japan def is

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
Not at all
They are literally at the bottom of humanity
Disgusting faces,disgusting teeth and disgusting pussies
I have yet to see a good looking noodlewhore
Shut up, jap girls are cute feminine submissive foids, some have bad teeth, disgusting pussies??? Why

• JFL
Bump

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and Costcosuperstore
I want a cute asian foid bhai, SEAfoids aren't cute, jap or chinese, we aren't slant eyes and don't have flat noses so why don't they want us... technically we mog them...
Cuz you dont have coloring that whites have

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe and Jason Voorhees
Cuz you dont have coloring that whites have
Brutal... i told people sub5 white guys can't get any women in japan/korea and yet here i am proven wrong. JUST BE FUCKING WHITE AND SLAY CUTE JAP PUSSY, :pepefrown:

• JFL
Brutal... i told people sub5 white guys can't get any women in japan/korea and yet here i am proven wrong. JUST BE FUCKING WHITE AND SLAY CUTE JAP PUSSY, :pepefrown:
I mean, shes not all that but he wouldn’t get shit in the west.

• +1
Meh, even ethnics with good coloring will get gl asian foids IMG 9661

• Hmm...
I mean, shes not all that but he wouldn’t get shit in the west.
exactly, the fact that he can still get a gf speaks for itself. a heavily balding 5'7 guy with not good traits at all except blue eyes can get a gf.

• +1
exactly, the fact that he can still get a gf speaks for itself. a heavily balding 5'7 guy with not good traits at all except blue eyes can get a gf.
well 5’7 is avg there plus white LTN is an HTN in east asia

• Hmm...
C'mon guys. She's a LTB. Looksmatched.

• +1
Reactions: spark
I think u should pray for him instead. The guy is 5'7 or something. His child will also be weak and small if he gets his dad's genes. Will get bullied to suicide.
Their son will literally be the next Elliot Rodgers not even fucking kidding

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese
imagine being a decent ricecel and asians foids would rather fuck that then them brootal

Their son will literally be the next Elliot Rodgers not even fucking kidding
He wasn't that bad looking. As long as they stay in Asia and as long as he doesn't inherit the NCT he should be fine.
imagine being a decent ricecel and asians foids would rather fuck that then them brootal
The only thing her asian looksmatch would have over this guy is thicker hair.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lebron_James
She's ugly aswell you foid worshipping faggot

@theonewhocantascend
All I see is two subhumans.

Even if she was attractive, as a wm you are always dating down if you are going interacial, anyway. JBW is retarded.