• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Banderacell, Deleted member 27548 and 3 others
Bet he has a gf

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, forevermirin, Deleted member 27548 and 3 others
I thought this was about me but then I realized it wasn’t. Phew.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Azr616 and Deleted member 24712
Don’t you mean texture? Structure is different.
I guess so. They usually have thick and lush hair which is way better than my rat-like greasy hair.

I guess so. They usually have thick and lush hair which is way better than my rat-like greasy hair.
I read somewhere that Iranians had the thickest hair, so perhaps you would prefer to be Iranian.

Don’t you mean texture? Structure is different.

Speaking of this, I started a conversation with you and @sub5inchcel concerning "hair texture"; additionally, I would greatly appreciate it if you could check in and leave some of your thoughts and opinions. Thank you, brother.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Gengar
I read somewhere that Iranians had the thickest hair, so perhaps you would prefer to be Iranian.
Give me hair, or give me death!

Speaking of this, I started a conversation with you and @sub5inchcel concerning "hair texture"; additionally, I would greatly appreciate it if you could check in and leave some of your thoughts and opinions. Thank you, brother.
I saw it but I didn’t open it. I’m currently making chai, I will open your message when I am done. Hopefully that’s ok with you.

if he has a gf its genuinely nt thats the problem for most ppl then
Nah its looks mostly. Maybe here there's a higher concentration of mentalcels. But this guy just has shit skin, looks like a typical oofie doofie otherwise

or you could just use thickening products worked for me......

"Bro science"
It wouldn't do shit since I have an insanely tragical hormonal profile. My hair gets greasy within 1 hour of washing it.

If he joined this website people would call him “HTN” and advise him to Mew and chew

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 27548
WTF are those teeth? Dude needs to see a dentist or else he'll need a denture in a few years

Also that's not how you use an electric toothbrush jfl retard

If he joined this website people would call him “HTN” and advise him to Mew and chew
Literally nobody would call him that here

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and copefuel
It wouldn't do shit since I have an insanely tragical hormonal profile. My hair gets greasy within 1 hour of washing it.
dont use shampoo every day then and yes it would my hair used to be thin and greasy and since i used this it had more volume

WTF are those teeth? Dude needs to see a dentist or else he'll need a denture in a few years

Also that's not how you use an electric toothbrush jfl retard
he needs bimax thats one of the worst maxillas ive ever seen

average .org user
Stop generalizing, bigot. Regardless, I start to smell like shit 1 hour after taking the bath. No point in doing it everyday.

Stop generalizing, bigot. Regardless, I start to smell like shit 1 hour after taking the bath. No point in doing it everyday.
JFL even Nature won't let you stop being a street shitter. Go take a shit on Mumbai Avenue

I cant tell if ur trolling at this point

• Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
JFL even Nature won't let you stop being a street shitter. Go take a shit on Mumbai Avenue
I'm not indian.

facts that u take a bath once a week and u smell after taking a bath?
Yes because I sweat a lot. I can walk 15 metres and I'll be covered in sweat.

Yes because I sweat a lot. I can walk 15 metres and I'll be covered in sweat.
is ur diet shit?
if ur healthy ur sweat should smell nice or atleast not smell like shit

is ur diet shit?
if ur healthy ur sweat should smell nice or atleast not smell like shit
Genetics. My mother has the same issue + high cortisol and adrenaline levels.

• JFL
Reactions: sam12344343

Not truecel.

On the border of ugly, 3.5/10, in-between conventionally ugly (3/10) and LTN (4/10).

Skin being his main issue descending him, he could just use fucking accutane, and ascend to robust LTN 4/10. Then, live a normal life.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 21044