(TRUECEL TRAIT) At school, I got insulted and shit on by foids AGAIN

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
Stuff like this has happened many times already.

Today, for NO REASON AT ALL, some stupid foid from one of my classes called me a "stupid virgin ugly nigger" today. I was literally just minding my own business and then some stupid whore says this shit. She also said, "You will die alone and should kill yourself ugly nigger".

When I am walking in the halls or lunchroom, I am always looking in an upper corner or horizontally to avoid eye contact with people. Why can't toilets just let me cope in peace?

If I report, nothing will happen because toilets get a free pass on everything and I'd also be mocked. And if I try to stand up to toilet name-callers, I will have white knight cuck faggots bothering me. There is no winning here. I just have to ignore it and move on with my day.

JFL foids treat me WORSE THAN SUBHUMAN and copers on here still think I can ascend :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, MissLexotan6MG, Deleted member 9819 and 1 other person
Serious question, aren’t you like 25?
@OldVirgin @toth77

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, MikeMew'sBitch, Acromegaly_Chad and 2 others
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
This has to be a larp. I'm more subhuman than you but nobody has said stuff like this to my face yet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx and Deleted member 2403
Serious question, aren’t you like 25?
@OldVirgin @toth77
i claimed multiple old ages like 25,27,30 to troll and make my threads funnier, im 19 jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14323
Stuff like this has happened many times already.

Today, for NO REASON AT ALL, some stupid foid from one of my classes called me a "stupid virgin ugly nigger" today. I was literally just minding my own business and then some stupid whore says this shit. She also said, "You will die alone and should kill yourself ugly nigger".

When I am walking in the halls or lunchroom, I am always looking in an upper corner or horizontally to avoid eye contact with people. Why can't toilets just let me cope in peace?

If I report, nothing will happen because toilets get a free pass on everything and I'd also be mocked. And if I try to stand up to toilet name-callers, I will have white knight cuck faggots bothering me. There is no winning here. I just have to ignore it and move on with my day.

JFL foids treat me WORSE THAN SUBHUMAN and copers on here still think I can ascend :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Are people even allowed to call people nigger?

This has to be a larp. I'm more subhuman than you but nobody has said stuff like this to my face yet.

Youre just high t looking, op probs a twinkcel.

0. Btw op

• JFL
Reactions: john2
Youre just high t looking, op probs a twinkcel.

0. Btw op
0 is the amount of love your mother gave you as a disabled child. 0 is the amount of time your father spent with you throughout your life. You are a stupid bitch who cannot find anything interesting to say and you are a bastard orphan. You are now ignored.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, sandcelmuttcel, Papal_Guard and 5 others
0 is the amount of love your mother gave you as a disabled child. 0 is the amount of time your father spent with you throughout your life. You are a stupid bitch who cannot find anything interesting to say and you are a bastard orphan. You are now ignored.

If they are talking to you for no reason and starting interaction with you (cold approaching) it means they want to fuck you. It doesnt matter if they are swearing or insulting

sorry it was my gf i will tell her to relax with the hate crimes

F4C47384 793C 41D3 B7CE 6746C82FCA4D