Truecel trait: Your memory is rotting at an extreme rate

D

Deleted member 11705

Jfl as a unicel doing online courses, if I do live studying I would legit rope because I would get mogged to oblivion by 6'5 Dutch Chads, and not to mention I would probably get dirty looks from femoids and normies plus my rotting mind would probably get me dropped out pretty soon.

But online courses accelerated the brain-rot at an exponential rate. While courses are getting hard of course.

Fuck. Only blackpilled subhuman abomination would definitely understand my situation.

@personalityinkwell @Colvin76 @rightfulcel @werty1457 @WadlowMaxxing @Subhuman trash

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 11167, Subhuman trash and 10 others
Jfl as a unicel doing online courses, if I do live studying I would legit rope because I would get mogged to oblivion by 6'5 Dutch Chads, and not to mention I would probably get dirty looks from femoids and normies plus my rotting mind would probably get me dropped out pretty soon.

But online courses accelerated the brain-rot at an exponential rate. While courses are getting hard of course.

Fuck. Only blackpilled subhuman abomination would definitely understand my situation.

@personalityinkwell @Colvin76 @rightfulcel @werty1457 @WadlowMaxxing @Subhuman trash
Yeah my IQ went down over the summer I was in my room 24/7 playing 15+ hours of videogames and watching .co threads I literally fucked myself

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: studiocel, Deleted member 5969, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
online learning is generally shit and a bad idea. I just can't put my finger on to why exactly that is

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
I ain't learning shit I'll tell you that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: studiocel, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 6475 and 1 other person
Yeah my IQ went down over the summer I was in my room 24/7 playing 15+ hours of videogames and watching .co threads I literally fucked myself
Exactly my situation, browsing .co and playing BeamNG plus cooming a bit fucking rotted my brain. I doubt I would have any chance to recover it tbh.

Only surgeries to fix my face and height could revive it perhaps. It is the only thing that kept me from ER or roping.

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222 and Deleted member 10172
My short term memory is awful

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 6403, Jamal2222 and 1 other person
My short term memory is awful
JFL. Short term memory is my weakness, normally I have good pain tolerance but since quarantine it's fading too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 5189
Tbh if you're that subhuman you should just accept getting mogged cause in the end regardless of whether your go outside or not, you're probably not gonna get any girls.

And any sub-Chad male on Earth with low status has to put effort.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11705
i am becoming retarded

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 11705
Tbh if you're that subhuman you should just accept getting mogged cause in the end regardless of whether your go outside or not, you're probably not gonna get any girls.

I know I am getting mogged tbh. But my point still stands because of femoids and normies will call the cops for me being a subhuman abomination.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
JFL. Short term memory is my weakness, normally I have good pain tolerance but since quarantine it's fading too.
I used to have above average short term memory. I remember when I was a kid I could glance at a phone number once and remeber the entire thing but now I can only remember like 3 characters or 3 words at a time otherwise my brain fucks up. It started when I lost my friendgroup and was in isolation.

• +1

I know I am getting mogged tbh. But my point still stands because of femoids and normies will call the cops for me being a subhuman abomination.
Are you really that subhuman? What's your PSL and best/worst features?

I used to have above average short term memory. I remember when I was a kid I could glance at a phone number once and remeber the entire thing but now I can only remember like 3 characters or 3 words at a time otherwise my brain fucks up. It started when I lost my friendgroup and was in isolation.
Tbh. All I had is just a brocel I could freely talk about my situation and the forum bros too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189

define chad
you niggas on .me will call every boneless ticktoker a chad jfl
o pry tier?

• +1
Are you really that subhuman? What's your PSL and best/worst features?
@personalityinkwell and @TRUE_CEL and @Subhuman trash plus some users have seen my face, go ask them.

it's very trelling of the world we live in when a trait commonly associated with disease and old age can be found in the minds of otherwise healthy young men

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11414, getra, Deleted member 6997 and 1 other person
define chad
o pry tier?
Cope those tiktokers have way better jawlines than me. My jawline is nearly non existent.

it's very trelling of the world we live in when a trait commonly associated with disease and old age can be found in the minds of otherwise healthy young men
This is what happens when sub 5 males are ostracized from society.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Islam is the way bhai
embrace and you will find inner peace
now my future wife is also shielding herself from sinning

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
My IQ is gone bro

Cope those tiktokers have way better jawlines than me. My jawline is nearly non existent.
you are truecel then
there are plenty niggas on here that mog frauding tiktokers

you are truecel then
there are plenty niggas on here that mog frauding tiktokers
Tbh. I could still leechmaxx on gov and get buxx to fund my surgeries.

define chad
o pry tier?
O'pry is above typical Chad lol.

The "Chads are born" thing is a bit exaggerated but it holds truth. If you're naturally above 6PSL, then chances are that unless you're (or were) a gigafatass that you've never been below average in your life.

Most of the time, if you're a low status outcast with sub-Jeremy Meeks looks for example, then you probably won't get any halo effect after doing something really bad if people already dislike you.

Exactly my situation, browsing .co and playing BeamNG plus cooming a bit fucking rotted my brain. I doubt I would have any chance to recover it tbh.

Only surgeries to fix my face and height could revive it perhaps. It is the only thing that kept me from ER or roping.
My brain has been fried

• So Sad
O'pry is above typical Chad lol.

The "Chads are born" thing is a bit exaggerated but it holds truth. If you're naturally above 6PSL, then chances are that unless you're (or were) a gigafatass that you've never been below average in your life.

Most of the time, if you're a low status outcast with sub-Jeremy Meeks looks for example, then you probably won't get any halo effect after doing something really bad if people already dislike you.
Even the Creator above the sky is disgusted at my appearance JFL.

• JFL
naturally above 6PSL,
bruh naturally above 6 psl is rare top male model tier

most models dont even reach that

most irl chads are 5-6 psl tall good frame and body

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
bruh naturally above 6 psl is rare top male model tier

most models dont even reach that

most irl chads are 5-6 psl tall good frame and body
Height is a multiplier above 5PSL (HTN).

If you're 4PSL with a great/big body you're still normie. Just a haloed normie, but you might slay if you're NT.

Last edited:
my memory was always shit
can’t even remember what I had for breakfast

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11705 and Deleted member 9072

Lots of fellow cels in my classes ngl. Still suifuel cause chad exists and foids chadflock

• So Sad
too long already forgot

animefagcel

• JFL

Are i dutch?

No I am chink living in Toronto.

There are Dutch people in Toronto. Also there were a couple of them in my high school beyond, all 6 ft plus

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
No I am chink living in Toronto.

There are Dutch people in Toronto. Also there were a couple of them in my high school beyond, all 6 ft plus
god im glad to be dutch
sadly manlet tho ngl

Truecel trait: Anime avatar and using the word femoid

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 11705 and Deleted member 6873
Truecel trait: Anime avatar and using the word femoid
niggas be calling them femoids online but will beg to kiss their sweaty feet irl,
het is wat het is

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
online learning is generally shit and a bad idea. I just can't put my finger on to why exactly that is
You associate your home with comfort, sleeping, eating and all that shit and you associate school with learning. When you do online school your brain is confused and think wtf nigga? and eventually, it does get used to it but online school is shit af and isn't ideal at all unless you're the type of guy who can learn better online

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back