Truecels showing off their gfs in this new tiktok trend

Squirtle

Squirtle

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff

Also a new instagram trend.

"The boy that has your heart" is the caption in which Foids are posting pics of their boyfriends

1637429649729 1
1637429637162 1

Soooooooo many subhumans with decent/ cute girlfriends. Most of you mog tf out of them.

D91

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, NonChadSlayer, AscendingHero and 17 others
At least give me credit for shining light on this theory

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14160 and 4 others
not surprising. this site is delusional.
tons of fags using looks as an excuse for their stupidity.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NonChadSlayer, AscendingHero, Yerico7 and 29 others
@looksmaxxer234 It seems like looks theory has been destroyed

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14918 and 4 others

Also a new instagram trend.

"The boy that has your heart" is the caption in which Foids are posting pics of their boyfriends

View attachment 1430268View attachment 1430269

Soooooooo many subhumans with decent/ cute girlfriends. Most of you mog tf out of them.

netflix antonio GIF

Water
This has been around a long time ago
They actually mog most people to death don´t get me started on their neurotransmitors and NT-ness

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, noodlelover and 3 others
I would obliterate her ass

258298601 863234237720352 6302558692706840890 n

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729, Preoximerianas and 5 others
WTF? HOW

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 2729, Preoximerianas and 8 others
Some women are demisexual but most aren't

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Lmao, Preoximerianas and 8 others
JBW

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, never_lucky, Deleted member and 3 others
Not only tiktokers doing it...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, Chadeep and 5 others
Just be Trucel theory I’ve been saying this since the 1990s

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hikicel69, EverythingMattersCel, AscendingHero and 15 others
Remember, men. These thots have 4 other boyfriends on lockdown. These simps are in for a rude awakening.

HOLD. THE. LINE.

NEVERSIMP

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, AscendingHero, Yerico7 and 6 others
this is me

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yerico7, Preoximerianas and 5 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and 3 others
Remember, men. These thots have 4 other boyfriends on lockdown. These simps are in for a rude awakening.

HOLD. THE. LINE.

NEVERSIMP
stfu you gaslighting incel

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Squirtle
Well, the blackpill theory has been under serious doubts lately

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and 3 others
The girls are white tho, and I also could use cherrypicked examples to prove white women like ethnic men jfl. Race is cope.
You do realize JBW works on white foids too, right?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, thereallegend and 3 others
Nope plenty of Asians and curries with decent looking gfs. Many of them are dating white girls infact.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DyingHope, EverythingMattersCel, AscendingHero and 4 others
Actually a lot of these foids are ugly or beckies caked in makeup. Not one real Stacy in the entire video.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hikicel69, AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Squirtle
Most of them actually look decent?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Squirtle and Deleted member 14478
That's that dudes "girlfriend"? I'd rather be truecel my whole life than have that whore be my girl. This is what I mean; those guys aren't flexing at all on us. They're flexing with a 1985 Fiat Panda. I'd rather walk than be seen with 1985 Fiat Panda.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Preoximerianas, thereallegend and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, Lev Peshkov and 3 others
That's that dudes "girlfriend"? I'd rather be truecel my whole life than have that whore be my girl. This is what I mean; those guys aren't flexing at all on us. They're flexing with a 1985 Fiat Panda. I'd rather walk than be seen with 1985 Fiat Panda.
Yeah but if you're with a girl like that, you should be cheating on her every weekend anyway

Those types are for sex only while maintaining the illusion that you're loyal jfl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14478 and Squirtle
Yeah but if you're with a girl like that, you should be cheating on her every weekend anyway

Those types are for sex only while maintaining the illusion that you're loyal jfl
Dude WTF type of mindset is that? There is more to "relationships" than just vapid sex. This hookup degenerate culture is the reason why the West is getting weaker every year. If that girl was not a whore she would be an amazing partner in life; but she chooses to be a whore and the dude chooses to have no self respect in the name of "not being alone".

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, EverythingMattersCel, AscendingHero and 7 others
Dude WTF type of mindset is that? There is more to "relationships" than just vapid sex. This hookup degenerate culture is the reason why the West is getting weaker every year. If that girl was not a whore she would be an amazing partner in life; but she chooses to be a whore and the dude chooses to have no self respect in the name of "not being alone".
If you're forced into a relationship due to lack of options, you should be cheating on her if she's a whore.

A whore does not deserve loyalty, she gave that up once she decided to start taking different cocks weekly from ages 16-25

If you have options then sure, don't even enter a LTR in the first place, just slay instead. Unfortunately 99% of men don't have that luxury. So if an average guy wants consistent sex, he should LTR the first whore who wants it, then proceed to cheat on her every opportunity he gets.

It's really not that complicated

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yerico7, Preoximerianas and 4 others
If you're forced into a relationship due to lack of options, you should be cheating on her if she's a whore.

A whore does not deserve loyalty, she gave that up once she decided to start taking different cocks weekly from ages 18-25

If you have options then sure, don't even enter a LTR in the first place, just slay instead. Unfortunately 99% of men don't have that luxury. So if an average guy wants consistent sex, he should LTR the first whore who wants it, then proceed to cheat on her every opportunity he gets.
That's what most normies do tbh when girls say all men are the same, all men do is lie and being 5'6, etc
There's no love anymore, and they are aware of it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yerico7, Preoximerianas and 2 others
I suspect all of them are tall, which proves height > face theory for the millionth time.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, johncruz12345 and Squirtle
That's what most normies do tbh when girls say all men are the same, all men do is lie and being 5'6, etc
These whores don't deserve anything less tbh

Imagine racking up a three digit slay count in your prime years then LTRing a safe option moneymaxxed chump and expecting him to be loyal to you forever :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Squirtle, Deleted member 14478 and 1 other person
not surprising. this site is delusional.
tons of fags using looks as an excuse for their stupidity.
randomvanish's mom here, he was found dead in his apartment shortly after making this post

Cause of death: bluepill overdose

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Tyronecell, 5'8manlet, Sny and 4 others
There is no love anymore because women killed love with "muH FemiNUSM" "Muh EqualiTy"

Horrible creatures. If they are so strong and independent why haven't they overthrown the Taliban government? Oh nooo they want western men to do it for them like always. I don't even understand why women are allowed to access the internet.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Squirtle and forevergymcelling
Actually a lot of these foids are ugly or beckies caked in makeup. Not one real Stacy in the entire video.
The copes and shifting goalposts have began. I know that sub5s with beautiful girlfriends don't disprove the blackpill but saying that girls in OP are ugly is just a stretch and mental gymnastics to fit everything into your black pill narrative i.e. it's over for you if you're sub5.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Preoximerianas, noodlelover and 6 others
The copes and shifting goalposts have began. I know that sub5s with beautiful girlfriends don't disprove the blackpill but saying that girls in OP are ugly is just a stretch and mental gymnastics to fit everything into your black pill narrative i.e. it's over for you if you're sub5.
Dude I have seen overweight women with scoliosis trying to monkeybranch to someone they deem as "better"

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Squirtle
"dont slutshame"

like what the actual fuck you fucking rabid ass bitch i will slutshame your subhuman ass to oblivion so shut the fuck up before i fucking rape you with my fucking kukri to your neck :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::fire::fire::fire:

FUCK I HATE THEM

all women are subhuman because they are litterally sub-huMAN. they are less than men so therefore subhuman. This is a fact of the universe no one can deny that; even you you fucking lurking becky

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Hueless and Squirtle
Guess I'm gigachad then:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
if you are white and over 5''6 you can get a decent girlfriend, thats nothing new.

but you cant get a russian trophy wife like that, no fucking way lol.

russian trophy wife or death

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, metagross and Squirtle
you niggers are so retarded you see one vid of a truecel with a becky it disproves th e bp have ever once cosidered betaa buxxing open relationship jfl you niggers are so blue pilled its hilarious i found yesterday that my friend's own cousin wants to fuck him hes pretty boy chad by the way jfl women are degenerate

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, 5'8manlet, Preoximerianas and 7 others
Love is a mental illness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16262 and Squirtle
this is what a chadlite has to be excited for know the bp always collects

Attachments

• v12044gd0000c6hi3ojc77u3jvmn7ueg.mp4
    6.5 MB
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, MissLexotan6MG, thereallegend and 2 others
how are any trucels lol