This dude gets rated 5-6

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
That the fucking point. He get rated 5-6 on that website
They use a retarted sidebar which says that 7+ is model tier so thats why

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Lmao, atleast a 7.5.

I am harsh with my ratings but its weird that truerateme people rate him so low. He would be also rated a 5-6 in my rating scale but for truerateme standarts thats pretty low imo

The truerateme users are giving low rates and they dont even justify it. Fucking fagots. Was a mod there. I started posting there again, commented on 2-3 people's looks and I got already over 20 private messages of people begging me to rate them.

meanwhile truecels get rated 7-8 there

it proves once more that this sub is full of uggos who compliment each other so they can sleep better at night

• +1
Reactions: Kenma and Phad
I got rated 6 average on there which sums up how retarded it is. their ratings are based on how looksmaxxed someone is rather than genetics. for example a jew subhuman like me got a high rating because I gymceled and have a fancy haircut.

That the fucking point. He get rated 5-6 on that website
Thats a good score based on their autistic chart. However i recived higher score than he did, and he mogs the absolute shit out of me the sub cannot rate for shit. And if you have a vagina you add atleast 2 points to your score

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and GenericChad1444
Thats a good score based on their autistic chart. However i recived higher score than he did, and he mogs the absolute shit out of me
U look like dolph lundgren u retard ur not ugly just severely autistic

He’s a 7, looks good

U look like dolph lundgren u retard ur not ugly just severely autistic
I can fraud well, you cannot fraud in a yearbook photo so its not a fair comparison.

As for the autism id say it adds to my smv if anything

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
@TurboAutist45 post pics please I'm curious :feelsyay:

You too huh?
It totally woos the ladies, im sure you can attest to how big of an advantage it is
@TurboAutist45 post pics please I'm curious :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Kenma and Deleted member 611
I'm being srs tbh. It actually works for me
All it did for me was prevent me from capitalising on grills i already had in the bag. I become woke when drunk tho

He get 5-6 for the protuding ears, i have the same

same. im a walking slut puncher when drunk apparently
You're a walking slut puncher when you're sober aswell...

she thinks i'm super funny. says her brother used to talk like me. apparently he used to say buddy boyo. wonder if he has an account on PSLLI lol
So you got a gf because she also had a basment dwelling ogre as a brother? The lingo is cringe ngl tbhrbhrbg

So you got a gf because she also had a basment dwelling ogre as a brother? The lingo is cringe ngl tbhrbhrbg
no i got a girlfriend cuz i'm handsome and make her happy. her brother is gl and 6'4 btw

no i got a girlfriend cuz i'm handsome and make her happy. her brother is gl and 6'4 btw
I just drain people of their life force and move on the the next, no need for happiness

We're all gonna be niggers soon, bbc and ethnic takeover
not if we close borders. hell even then US white girls usually stay away from knee grows

not if we close borders. hell even then US white girls usually stay away from knee grows
I hope so, I dont want to have to deal with all the neegurs when I'm 80

Me too.

Meeee too
Hmmmmmph niggas and ariana grande need to be sent back to africa so they can do whatever they want with her

Hmmmmmph niggas and ariana grande need to be sent back to africa so they can do whatever they want with her
Lol yeah. Ooga booga nignog