• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, WadlowMaxxing, Hades and 8 others
jfl at them still attacking .me even doe the user is right
on god i will slit their useless throat

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kingston, Deleted member 10524, looksmaxxtocope and 18 others
Even gigastacies are chiming in on this matter, wtf. Funny read on all sides.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 10524 and 3 others
true rates me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and HeavenAdmιn
I got cancer by entering that reddit thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14262, Hades and 3 others
trm gave me 5.5 so its over

IM SORRY I WAS USED BY SOYBOYS TO ATTACK YOU GUYS.
I WILL EXILE MYSELF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14262, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6191 and 2 others
she's a 5.5

they rate so fucking harsh, its just ugly low tier normies that want to get an ego boost by objectively putting other people down
basically truecels in denial

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
jfl at them still attacking .me even doe the user is right
on god i will slit their useless throat

Bro the rise of the average is very brutal no other time in human hisyory has there been a stage where the average foid has the smv of a chad honestly makes me sick to my stomach

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and goat2x

Cagedd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14262, LastHopeForNorman and 20 others
Rate her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
which one of you was this?
Screenshot 2020 11 30 013059

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and sytyl
These disgustinf whores are bashing us when they literally stole ALL our looksmax tips, info, and lingo. I fucking hate women so much. They never come up with their own shit and just copy everything men do and slap "fem" or "female" on top of it and call it a day. And then they have the fucking audacity to insult the men they stole the knowledge from.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 15099, LastHopeForNorman and 6 others
These disgustinf whores are bashing us when they literally stole ALL our looksmax tips, info, and lingo. I fucking hate women so much. They never come up with their own shit and just copy everything men do and slap "fem" or "female" on top of it and call it a day. And then they have the fucking audacity to insult the men they stole the knowledge from.
They learned hardmaxxing from us lol, if it weren’t for use they’d be absolutely clueless

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
They learned hardmaxxing from us lol, if it weren’t for use they’d be absolutely clueless
Women are legit good at fucking nothing. These bitches never come up with their own shit.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
This is not an incel forum,many users are mentalcels or slayers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 9852, MrGlutton and 1 other person
Women are legit good at fucking nothing. These bitches never come up with their own shit.
Facts, all they have to offer is a tight vagina tbh, if all men stopped having a sex drive right now ahahaha women would see their true value, worthless.
Only fans would be irrelevant , simping would cease, women would mass suicide from lack of attention lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 5891, MrGlutton and 1 other person
submissive women on that subreddit barking at us, their masters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 9852 and 1 other person