Truly strong chins are so extremely rare IRL among young men.

it's cope, height, width and shape of chin are much more important than protrusion
Yes as long as the chin isn't recessed.
Not recessed and good shape > protruding and bad shape > recessed and good shape > recessed and bad shape.
By recessed i don't mean like 1 mm but visibly recessed.

Protruding chin is a masculine feature but not always aesthetic, most of the time it's aesthetic though.
I'd say slight protrusion is better than an overly pronounced chin.

just kill me i would kill for having hunter eyes...
but i've legit never Seen anybody from my pheno with it i Guess i have to deal with it.

then you'll probably have hollow cheeks.
have you good forward growth / maxila ?
Hunter eyes are overrated tbh. Harmony über alles.

I already had hollow cheeks at extremely low bf before and I'll certainly have them now that my chin has been advanced and buccal fat removed. The problem is that it only looks good on profile. Your frontal projection won't look good without wide jaw.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

I already had hollow cheeks at extremely low bf before and I'll certainly have them now that my chin has been advanced and buccal fat removed. The problem is that it only looks good on profile. Your frontal projection won't look good without wide jaw.
these jawfillers results are lifefuel ngl tbh.
until i do it, i'm coping by seeing how side profile of 99/100 of people at uni are subhuman...
it is what it is

hunter eyes were never overated. they are actually underated

hunter eyes are great

This...

Attachments

• 20191218_205050.jpg
    20191218_205050.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 22