Truly ugly face. suicide is the only way out

sksksksk78

sksksksk78

Iron
I am seen as the lowest value of a man in society. My bones are giga-recessed and underdeveloped to hell. I have very ugly features (Death tier eye area, extremely narrow jaw, and horrible skin genetics). My frame resembles a 14 year old’s and as the years have gone by I’ve gotten more and more insecure about my frame (there’s nothing I can do about it my clavicles and rib cage are completely underdeveloped). It sucks that someone like me who is able to provide good value in this world be torn down because of some shitty genetics that are completely out of my control. There are so many horrible moments I have went through in just this past year that would make anyone in their right mind want to rope. One moment that comes to mind is while I was putting back carrots (I work produce at a grocery store) I see this little girl making the most horrifying, disgusted face i’ve ever seen in my entire life looking at her mom while she was pointing at me. Another time was at a different store and some old lady was so scared at looking at me to the point where she made an audible gasp. Some people were born into this world to suffer constantly and from what people like myself have been through, we are a burden to society. I will kill myself at some point in the next 2 years and that is a promise. I can’t stand living in a society that I was never supposed to be a part of. Most of yall are just aspie and that’s fine but for someone like me who has a truly ugly and unfortunate face, It is truly over.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gem23, Mog^2, LancasteR and 14 others
Before anyone asks IM NOT SENDING FACE PICS

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mirrormogger, sickdawgie, primqwe and 2 others
Just super villain maxx homie

IMG 1783

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: dim, BrutalMogger and notsocommonthumb
I am seen as the lowest value of a man in society. My bones are giga-recessed and underdeveloped to hell. I have very ugly features (Death tier eye area, extremely narrow jaw, and horrible skin genetics). My frame resembles a 14 year old’s and as the years have gone by I’ve gotten more and more insecure about my frame (there’s nothing I can do about it my clavicles and rib cage are completely underdeveloped). It sucks that someone like me who is able to provide good value in this world be torn down because of some shitty genetics that are completely out of my control. There are so many horrible moments I have went through in just this past year that would make anyone in their right mind want to rope. One moment that comes to mind is while I was putting back carrots (I work produce at a grocery store) I see this little girl making the most horrifying, disgusted face i’ve ever seen in my entire life looking at her mom while she was pointing at me. Another time was at a different store and some old lady was so scared at looking at me to the point where she made an audible gasp. Some people were born into this world to suffer constantly and from what people like myself have been through, we are a burden to society. I will kill myself at some point in the next 2 years and that is a promise. I can’t stand living in a society that I was never supposed to be a part of. Most of yall are just aspie and that’s fine but for someone like me who has a truly ugly and unfortunate face, It is truly over.
What's wrong with your eye area?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
What's wrong with your eye area?
Underdeveloped/recessed orbitals, uneven and recessed cheekbones (causes one eye to be lower and more downturned), horribly downturned eyes (even my parents have commented on it), shit skin, bad uee, sparse eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, twojei, nword49 and 1 other person
I just want to live a normal life. I’m never been taken seriously in anything I do and my face is so ugly and underdeveloped that some people talk to me like a kid
Fuck that, get angry. Embrace your suffering

Would you rather be upset while lifting weights and money maxing or be upset when you’re self loathing and not living to your fullest

Save up for surgeries, work out and do a cycle of mk667 to increase bone density

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
Underdeveloped/recessed orbitals, uneven and recessed cheekbones (causes one eye to be lower and more downturned), horribly downturned eyes (even my parents have commented on it), shit skin, bad uee, sparse eyebrows
Moneymaxx and get extensive surgeries to become human. Consult with @RealSurgerymax , @CosmicMaxxer and a few others I forgot the names of if you’re really interested in allowing your life to begin

before you depart from this planet can you do something based like go er at a kamala rally or something? kek

• WTF
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
season 2 starz GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead

Brutal bro. You at least have this forum to vent.

Do drugs, play video games, eat tasty food and that's it.

• +1
Reactions: lokmazclock and BeanletMogger
Read every single word

• +1
Reactions: gem23
Fuck that, get angry. Embrace your suffering

Would you rather be upset while lifting weights and money maxing or be upset when you’re self loathing and not living to your fullest

Save up for surgeries, work out and do a cycle of mk667 to increase bone density
There’s no true way to cope through this

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
we are incels united bro

• Love it
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
incels united football club

• JFL
Reactions: sickdawgie and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
bro just think about all the reps you are getting, dont rope

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
@notsocommonthumb ??

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and BrutalMogger
Damn we have the same issues.

Both my jaws recessed + super asymmetrical and bulgy eyes + narrow kid frame + terrible textured skin.

You can get clavicle lengthening surgery to try and fix ur shoulders tho

I wear a mask 24/7 when around people (inside my house) and i havent left my house for 4 years minus once a year doctors appointments.

Last edited:
Damn we have the same issues.

Both my jaws recessed + super asymmetrical and bulgy eyes + narrow kid frame + terrible textured skin.

You can get clavicle lengthening surgery to try and fix ur shoulders tho

I wear a mask 24/7 when around people (inside my house) and i havent left my house for 4 years minus once a year doctors appointments.
Damn bro I’m sorry about that. I’ve tried and tried to be more social (advice my family gave me) and it’s only made things worse. People try to hide their laugh, nobody looks at me when talking to me, nobody wants anything to do with me, and I get made fun of. WHY THE FUCK DID I HAVE TO BE BORN THIS WAY