TRUMP ASSASSINATION WASN'T STAGED

Funnyunenjoyer1

Funnyunenjoyer1

Solstice
I thought it was too, but a person died on trump rally. the shooter blew his brains out RIP (and others were injured as I know)
GSZ6eP5WQAA0MvU

and the bullets were insanely close to trump, they missed by millimeters. If it were staged, a shooter would just shoot somewhere else, like to the ground, to create distortion.
GSar3pNXUAAD D3

• +1
Reactions: Shade91, HighTierSubhuman, LevantinePsycho and 12 others
they dont give a shit if they kill a random cattle jfl
but the 2nd point is legit

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Entitled Asshole and Funnyunenjoyer1
I thought it was too, but a person died on trump rally. the shooter blew his brains out RIP (and others were injured as I know)
View attachment 3030285
and the bullets were insanely close to trump, they missed by millimeters. If it were staged, a shooter would just shoot somewhere else, like to the ground, to create distortion.
View attachment 3030293
Why is the bullet so long looks like fluid paintball

Why didn’t he use a sniper. Why ar 15 with silencer when there’s everyone watching. Doesn’t make sense
Because snipers are harder to get I assume, also why does it matter? the points I brought up are already enough to prove its not staged

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
It was real and Trump was supposed to die. jews paid the guy to shot him and promised he won't get caught but he missed. trump sniper also noticed him on the roof since the start but suspiciously waited until he shot the gun which he missed

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed and VolcelFTW
Because snipers are harder to get I assume, also why does it matter? the points I brought up are already enough to prove its not staged
Cause it’s staged af. Sniper= wouldn’t miss= no shot to the ear to make it look like he missed with the paintball

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
View attachment 3030285
View attachment 3030293
Idrc if it is or isn’t but your reasoning as to why is fucking retarded

I protected him with an energy shield, I visualized this during deep meditative state

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and scrunchables
Maybe they just wanted it to look more real

I protected him with an energy shield, I visualized this during deep meditative state

F psyop its already proved by jake the asshole yt channel 🤦‍♂️well if u gona reply im not gonna answer if u have iq u already know who is right
View attachment 3030285
View attachment 3030293

Nothing is hardly real to me anymore, so I don't really give a fuck if Trump gets shot, Biden gets run over, Kamala gets fondled, etc.

people get shot/shot at. i don't know where this disbelief comes from other than cope. as for how the secret service allowed it to happen, you all saw how pozzed it was with all those diversity hires. they really didn't save trump. what saved trump was his head movement.

• +1
No shit. Anyone who denies it was real is a moron.

• +1
Can't be staged cause the shooter died

• +1
View attachment 3030285
View attachment 3030293
wait what? why is the top of his ear the injury point if the bullet is travelling in a straight line at the bottom of his ear :unsure:
why didn't it create a wound? how did his ear start bleeding and there's not even a small depression in it? how the fuck did it not tear a chunk of his ear off :unsure::unsure:

Anything and everything on the news is FAKE N GAY joo propaganda. Trump is an confirmed Zionist

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back