Trump Is Definitely Not Winning The Election.

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
All of the fucking lobbies advocate for biden and yet they are jewish meaning they betrayed trump. And even if trump were to win (which will never happen) then he will still go to jail and not be able to do his duties ( that can actually happen ).

So now have fun with america being full of drag queen pedophiles wandering around preaching anal sex, over for the white man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, nathan, mug and 1 other person
He can win election and pardon himself jfl. But not sure American population will vote for him now

• +1
Reactions: mug
Does not matter America is a failed country because anything a jew touches gets ruined. Hopefully all the Jews die and Christ comes down.

Hes guaranteed to win now

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Hes guaranteed to win now
Imagine he actually wins after all of these federal charges, the country is going to burn down everywhere and the system will collapse.

otherwise people will have biden for another 4 years and I am starting to doubt that they want that.

a president cannot pardon themselves.
Ur right I forgot u can’t overturn state conviction. Fuck that’s insane

Bro is gonna get Epstein'ed in prison (in Minecraft)

• JFL
Reactions: penguinza
Imagine he actually wins after all of these federal charges, the country is going to burn down everywhere and the system will collapse.

otherwise people will have biden for another 4 years and I am starting to doubt that they want that.
Why is that? If Trump can actually run the country without starting international chaos, he sure can run America with all those “criminal charges” jfl

Why is that? If Trump can actually run the country without starting international chaos, he sure can run America with all those “criminal charges” jfl
you don't understand the law

All of the fucking lobbies advocate for biden and yet they are jewish meaning they betrayed trump. And even if trump were to win (which will never happen) then he will still go to jail and not be able to do his duties ( that can actually happen ).

So now have fun with america being full of drag queen pedophiles wandering around preaching anal sex, over for the white man.
I think Trump's still going to win