Trump is destroying Biden right now, Turn on CNN

If only you knew.......

These guys are all cyborgs or actually full androids.
Please watch it, eye opening video from when his channel was actually good!

I Hate how niggers Talk english

I Hate how niggers Talk english
Don't let human politics bias your view on life... In the end we are all humans destined to an eternity in Heaven, or Hell... You must make your choice, for I've already made mine. ✝️🙏😻

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAnomaly and ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS
The Beast is magnifying himself above others, huh?
Trump is currently an antichrist, but yeah he's actually possessed by The Antichrist's spirit (Satan)...

The Final Antichrist is theorized to be a reincarnation of King Solomon or someone from his lineage, that's where Haile Selassie and the rest of his descendants come in...

Donald Trump has too little charisma to be respected and adored by all: that will be only possible towards someone who is... Guess what? Extremely good-looking!

Christ was a common man with nothing special about his physical appearance as it's stated in The Holy Bible, so Satan, being His exact opposite, The Antichrist will be the most gorgeous man even seen in this world 😳🤭😧

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and LancasteR
Trump is currently an antichrist, but yeah he's actually possessed by The Antichrist's spirit (Satan)...

The Final Antichrist is theorized to be a reincarnation of King Solomon or someone from his lineage, that's where Haile Selassie and the rest of his descendants come in...

Donald Trump has too little charisma to be respected and adored by all: that will be only possible towards someone who is... Guess what? Extremely good-looking!

Christ was a common man with nothing special about his physical appearance as it's stated in The Holy Bible, so Satan, being His exact opposite, The Antichrist will be the most gorgeous man even seen in this world 😳🤭😧
You should not even have the right to speak

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother

Show me the Bible verse where it‘s talked about that the Antichrist will be good looking.

You got this mixed up with Islamic endtimes eschatology about Al Dajjal, or Revelations-based media where the Antichrist is depicted as good-looking like "Left Behind"

The Antichrist is actually described as stouter (fatter) than his fellows. And is the opposite of Christ in behavior.
And Donald Trump fits every biblical description of the Antichrist.

Last edited:
it doesn't mean shit tbh
since we will invade this shithole called USA after we take Ukraine

You should not even have the right to speak
I can, because I'm saved... You can't, you're eternally lost anyway, reprobate.

I suspect Satan will kill me in the future so he can use my looks and charisma to trick people into worshipping him... You need to have a strong hardware to be able to hold the Son Of The Dawn's power, it's not for anyone...

Why do you think he fought for Moses's body again Archangel Michael? Because he wanted to possess and inhabit that vessel...

He's just waiting for me to end my Looksmaxxing, then he will kill me.

I'm the hottest and smartest man alive and Satan personally tents and torments me on a daily basis... He can have my body but I'll have to be dead: I'm a saved Christian, a believer on the Lord Jesus Christ and I don't have nor wanna have anything to do with his evil, twisted wicked schemes.

✝️🙏😻

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Show me the Bible verse where it‘s talked about that the Antichrist will be good looking.

You got this mixed up with Islamic endtimes eschatology about Al Dajjal, or Revelations-based media where the Antichrist is depicted as good-looking like "Left Behind"

The Antichrist is actually described as stouter (fatter) than his fellows. And is the opposite of Christ in behavior.
There are many things not described in the Bible we can assume are true, also I never said the Antichrist being good-looking was in the Bible, functionally illiterate, Satanic distorting nigger: learn how to read and interpret for once. 🤭🤗

There are many things not described in the Bible we can assume are true, also I never said the Antichrist being good-looking was in the Bible, functionally illiterate, Satanic distorting nigger: learn how to read and interpret for once. 🤭🤗
What does being fatter has to do with your face being ugly? A fat Chico Lachowski will ALWAYS be more good-looking than a slim/build Trump, fucking retard lmao 🤣

I was ready to write out a well-thought out response but since you can only respond with empty insults and no basis in scripture I won’t feed the troll.
Also calling everyone "satanic" who disagrees is no better than people shouting around "Communist" or "Nazi" as false Ad-Hominem.
Get off your high horse Mr. Knowitbetter.

Trump is old, getting older and we don't even entered tribulation... If you think a prideful creature will come to this Earth, to rule over what he seems as a lesser race, as a OLD, FAT, UGLY man...

Yeah, the most prideful, most beautiful angel of all will reduce himself to nothing, just because of power, Aha, like fat chance, negro!

You would know how the devil acts and thinks if you were a Christian but you are lost, you are tare so you are clueless... Whatever 😼

I was ready to write out a well-thought out response but since you can only respond with empty insults and no basis in scripture I won’t feed the troll.
Also calling everyone "satanic" who disagrees is no better than people shouting around "Communist" or "Nazi" as false Ad-Hominem.
Get off your high horse Mr. Knowitbetter.
I don't need your elaboration, you have nothing worth of reading that you could possibly show me.

Go back to your 7th Day Adventist or Jehovah's Witnesses child party, please... Let grown ups have grown-up discussions instead.

I don't need your elaboration, you have nothing worth of reading that you could possibly show me.

Go back to your 7th Day Adventist or Jehovah's Witnesses child party, please... Let grown ups have grown-up discussions instead.
Assumptions after assumptions. Insults after insults…
You‘ll have to see for yourself when the time comes.
I seriously hope that you come to good sense dude.
If you need a quick rundown of what I wanted to say, watch this video:

If you need a quick rundown of what I wanted to say watch this video:

Okay, I'll respect your effort and see it.
But before I start: how exactly will be a guy who beefs with everyone, is disliked by everyone (including his wife), exactly come to be worshipped as a Messiah by the whole Earth? Literally impossible.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
If you need a quick rundown of what I wanted to say, watch this video:

If there's one president more suitable for the Antichrist role then that's Barry Soetoro, Michael's husband.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Okay, I'll respect your effort and see it.
But before I start: how exactly will be a guy who beefs with everyone, is disliked by everyone (including his wife), exactly come to be worshipped as a Messiah by the whole Earth? Literally impossible.
Well he is already worshipped by almost over a half people in America. Also most of evangelicals Christians.
He also has gained some support and sympathy across right wingers or even other religions (Judaism, Hinduism) all across the world.

If you want to see a example here are short clips about right wingers in Britain "worshipping" Trump or this Hindu in India building statues of him (which dozens of Hindus have already done)

There‘s also the strong delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:13) which will capture many people who will follow "the lawless
one" (Get the "lawless" thing with Trump?)

They yearn for a savior who will "Make America great again", someone "who was sent by God", someone "who will make the West great".
Do you see where I‘m getting?
Also "disliked" can turn into "liked" pretty fast. Love and hate are strong emotions which can usually also be correlated with each other.

Most people (normies) nowadays are centrist usually a bit more left leaning.
The deadly head wound which will be healed will actually bring most people to worship the Antichrist. Political values can change over a day in most people, on what the most "famous" person says is currently hip.

There‘s also the "peacemaker" thing and the false Prophet who will do miracles and signs to "steer over" all the admiration and worship onto the Antichrist (Beast).
I could write more but you need to get a basis and research a bit more to get everything.
Good luck dude 👍

It's unreal u would never expect a candidate to act like this, it's almost like some sort of comedy skit or parody