Trump shooting was staged

Master better be praying the best he knows that the shooter didn't have an account on any of his websites

Can already see the articles "Black man who ran dark internet forums detained also for 3.451 counts of antisemitism and anti indian hate speech"
The counts of hate speech would be in the millions by now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and MaghrebGator
If you look at the Pic of the shooter you know it's not fake...blackpill

• +1
Reactions: sonar bugnar
fucking retards believe anything they see on the net, he was covered by everyone so that he can put blood on his ear and do his thing
@Master was responsible for the assasination attempt , he hired the man who did it

But I bet you believe there was no election fraud in 2020 despite the mountains of evidence huh

TDS on full display

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
you are retarded. shooting in real life isn't like call of duty. look at how man times soldiers or police miss and light up the entire neighborhood
Maybe at a moving target when the shooter themselves is moving. This guy was on the roof and trump was stood still and he still missed twice

But I bet you believe there was no election fraud in 2020 despite the mountains of evidence huh

TDS on full display
"Evidence":feelshaha:
What evidence, exactly?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Azonin
Nigga its not staged if the sniper fucked up a little trump would be dead its not worth possibly killing him just so he can look'' badass''

ofc it was staged only idea was to boost his profile more

• +1
Reactions: Azonin and optimisticzoomer
Even if he did high iq play it guarantees his win, I agree it was staged tho bc if it was the actual government trying to take him out they would have killed him first shot

The less people they are the easier the lie is .thats why ufc and boxing matches are super easy to cheat on..

As the saying goes 3 can keep a lir if 2 are dead.