Trump supporters aren't living in the NEWS, tabloids, MSM, social media - and why? Because they work!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
I'm not sharing the Daily Mail link because it's retarded. But they claim Netflix lost millions of subscribers because the head of that faggot network endorsed THE DUCK (Kamala.)

The majority of Trump voters do not live in their "delusional" world. Many of them have no idea if Netflix supported her, Trump, or a fucking talking cookie. And in all likelihood, they don't care!

Whatever subscribers the faggot network lost was because their content sucks and is boring. Also, normal folks can take so much autistic homosexual shit until they completely lose interest in the network. Call it, PSYCHOLOGY 101. Or don't! Pretend that you can groom straight people into faggots. Watch how this shit plays out next year.

Dear Daily Mail, whatever subscribers they lose is because of the faggot shit and boring content. Now go fuck yourselves too.

Apparently you haven't visited Twitter lately

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Apparently you haven't visited Twitter lately
That's the thing, I don't know who those people are, but they're NOT the 99% of Trump supporters. I wouldn't doubt those people are Musk's employees, keeping viewers entertained by portraying characters. They might be the government!