TRUMP WILL WIN BIG AND COMEBACK (HERES HOW)

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
I am 100% convinced trump will win.

Vigo County, Indiana, has never voted for the wrong president since 1888. THat's 132 years. They have gone overwhelmingly for trump in 2020.

Valencia County, New Mexico, has had a perfect president streak since 1952, that's 68 years. They voted for trump in 2020.

Westmoreland, Virginia, has also had a perfect president streak since 1952. They went for trump in 2020.

These are known as the 3 bellwether counties, which are commonly used to predict elections and call states by the media. But of course they are being ignored by the media this year.

Arizona will narrow down to less than 1%. Biden will carry the state by less than 1%. It's already narrowed from 3.4% lead to 2.8% after 80,000 votes counted. There's 600,000 left to count in Arizona. It could even flip Trump.

But Trump will also carry Nevada and Pennsylvania. They will be reluctant to call pennsylvania but he will win. Twitter will go silent as riots break out and the democrats become the ones contesting the election. Wisconsin and Michigan will still be recounted delaying things further. But in the end, trump will win the electoral college.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 2634, autistic_tendencies and 8 others
Civil War or Go Home

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 2214 and Deleted member 9355
if this happens then i may cage so hard i shit and vomit all over myself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Hades, Subhuman Philtrum and 7 others
literally doesnt matter because theyll just do enough fraud to win anyway and no one can do anything about it

dnd read kys

Shit thread, Drumf is finished

• Ugh..
Reactions: owlofathena
If you right I will worship you

Could happen tbh would be funny

Vigo County, Indiana, has never voted for the wrong president since 1888. THat's 132 years. They have gone overwhelmingly for trump in 2020.

Valencia County, New Mexico, has had a perfect president streak since 1952, that's 68 years. They voted for trump in 2020.

Westmoreland, Virginia, has also had a perfect president streak since 1952. They went for trump in 2020.

These are known as the 3 bellwether counties, which are commonly used to predict elections and call states by the media. But of course they are being ignored by the media this year.

Arizona will narrow down to less than 1%. Biden will carry the state by less than 1%. It's already narrowed from 3.4% lead to 2.8% after 80,000 votes counted. There's 600,000 left to count in Arizona. It could even flip Trump.

But Trump will also carry Nevada and Pennsylvania. They will be reluctant to call pennsylvania but he will win. Twitter will go silent as riots break out and the democrats become the ones contesting the election. Wisconsin and Michigan will still be recounted delaying things further. But in the end, trump will win the electoral college.
Trump will flip Arizona

arizona should not be selecting joe biden at all fucking lmao

Former mayor of nyc, trumps attourney taking it to court:lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
How you feeling now? @Lifeisgood72

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip and Shrek2OnDvD
I am 100% convinced trump will lose.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif