Trust nobody - always assume people on these forums are out to get you.

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
Incels basically have very low trust. Why is this? It is because when your social intelligence is low the only way to not get socially scammed (aka becoming bully target, getting reported or being a jester for their amusement) is to trust nobody. Its similar to how lower iq individuals will not trust anybody as higher iq people could outsmart and scam them therefore not trusting anyone is key. Its why higher iq nations allow in so many immigrants as they are naturally trusting.

The average incel doesn't care about themselves. They are alone, suicidal, depressed. So what makes you think they give one fuck about you? To trust anyone on these forums you would have to be very naive. How many users on .is have been doxxed? How many users on looksmax.me have been doxxed? Even if 9 people choose not to dox you (some may still save your pictures) what would stop the 1 bad egg from full out doxxing you? Once your face is out there you cannot afford to have any social media, you can't afford to be famous, you can't afford to have a YouTube channel. You would have to change your voice/style in order to get anywhere.

With all the posts you made on these garbage forums do you think you could find a job if you are doxxed? Incels are very vicious low trust people. They are similar to social justice warriors trying to fuck everyone over. You are dealing with really nasty people. And even if these people have good intentions their nature will get in the way and they will still try to fuck you over. They don't give one flying fuck about you.

An incel will dox you, ruin your life, get you banned for some bullshit reason, then rope with a smile on their face thinking "at least I fucked up another man" meanwhile actual Chads are out partying. Its much alike to incels saying that normies being called Chad is comparable to the lower class blaming the middle class while the rich escape the country and live on an island somewhere.

Most men are not your friends. They don't have loyalty. They themselves were fucked up so they want to take it out on random strangers on the internet by calling them "fakecels" all the time even though 95% of these boards contain ugly and below average men who are usually ethnic etc.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lost222, Deleted member 31497, Gus17 and 23 others
@Witheredly90 sounds familiar innit

Incels basically have very low trust. Why is this? It is because when your social intelligence is low the only way to not get socially scammed (aka becoming bully target, getting reported or being a jester for their amusement) is to trust nobody. Its similar to how lower iq individuals will not trust anybody as higher iq people could outsmart and scam them therefore not trusting anyone is key. Its why higher iq nations allow in so many immigrants as they are naturally trusting.

The average incel doesn't care about themselves. They are alone, suicidal, depressed. So what makes you think they give one fuck about you? To trust anyone on these forums you would have to be very naive. How many users on .is have been doxxed? How many users on looksmax.me have been doxxed? Even if 9 people choose not to dox you (some may still save your pictures) what would stop the 1 bad egg from full out doxxing you? Once your face is out there you cannot afford to have any social media, you can't afford to be famous, you can't afford to have a YouTube channel. You would have to change your voice/style in order to get anywhere.

With all the posts you made on these garbage forums do you think you could find a job if you are doxxed? Incels are very vicious low trust people. They are similar to social justice warriors trying to fuck everyone over. You are dealing with really nasty people. And even if these people have good intentions their nature will get in the way and they will still try to fuck you over. They don't give one flying fuck about you.

An incel will dox you, ruin your life, get you banned for some bullshit reason, then rope with a smile on their face thinking "at least I fucked up another man" meanwhile actual Chads are out partying. Its much alike to incels saying that normies being called Chad is comparable to the lower class blaming the middle class while the rich escape the country and live on an island somewhere.

Most men are not your friends. They don't have loyalty. They themselves were fucked up so they want to take it out on random strangers on the internet by calling them "fakecels" all the time even though 95% of these boards contain ugly and below average men who are usually ethnic etc.

3262474 871192F4 D5AA 4321 96AB F546EC6F216B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Trilogy and Sprinkles
im a good person despite having a brutal life

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Nice avatar.

@BrahminBoss

i trust no one in general

Most of them are from India or other fourth world shithole. Doxxing is literally impossible (the ones that got doxxed were from anglophone countries).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, TheMaxxer333, Deleted member 32973 and 2 others
I don't care, i have no life to begin with and have no plans of having one

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
34 christmas clothes doctor dr sprokeberg gift giving glasses hand holding object meds open mo

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Copeful
I have met a very good friend from here named Julian and I trust him with my life

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Yea incels always give u shit advice and tell you not to pursue your dreams lol

are you an incel yourself?

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Skywalker and Whitepill_Saint
:whatfeels:

Last edited:
Incels basically have very low trust. Why is this? It is because when your social intelligence is low the only way to not get socially scammed (aka becoming bully target, getting reported or being a jester for their amusement) is to trust nobody.
kinda pathetic ngl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, IAMNOTANINCEL, Tabula Rasa and 2 others

This is unironically true. I will say one thing, me being homeschooled for example. Then faggots will go ‘muhh something something homeschool’ don’t tell people information on here if you’re insecure about it. They will 100% use it against you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gus17, Deleted member 32973, rteme and 1 other person
It also baffles me how people with still post there faces on here and even families or family members even after seeing how sadistic these cringe faggots are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, 3virtues and Aladin

I want to create an army of incels, direct their rage at a concentrated target and conquer new lands. :feelsgah:

@Skywalker

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Sprinkles and AsGoodAsItGets
This is unironically true. I will say one thing, me being homeschooled for example. Then faggots will go ‘muhh something something homeschool’ don’t tell people information on here if you’re insecure about it. They will 100% use it against you.
No wonder you such a fag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 32973
No wonder you such a fag
lmao i forgot both his dads are gay

im deleting my account. i have no reason to be here other than @plukee and thats all lol

• Love it
Reactions: plukee

im deleting my account. i have no reason to be here other than @plukee and thats all lol
Ily bro and i hope you can get away from this shithole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973

Mirin your low iq if you genuinely believe that😬

dnr, schizo thread

I want to create an army of incels, direct their rage at a concentrated target and conquer new lands. :feelsgah:

@Skywalker
yep we need some of these, good for nothing, incels here to charge full ahead into an army of bare chested, axe wielding tall Germanic aryan warriors, while we sip wine in the background 5 miles away, like Napoleon did :Comfy:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit and diamondbill
Most of them are from India or other fourth world shithole. Doxxing is literally impossible (the ones that got doxxed were from anglophone countries).
yep
it would be waste of resources for @FBl to go and search deep into the basements of Uttar Pradesh

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and diamondbill
yep we need some of these, good for nothing, incels here to charge full ahead into an army of bare chested, axe wielding tall Germanic aryan warriors, while we sip wine in the background 5 miles away, like Napoleon did :Comfy:
Once more unto the breach!

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Post of the year

ironic considering it happened to u

High IQ ngl. Though I disagree with the whole low trust thing being correlated with a low iq. It’s more about optimism vs pessimism which is affected by life experience. A high iq person can be super trusting and if they get scammed out of a lot of money they will become a lot less trusting.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin

True