Truth about Lookism/NTness/Slaying (Hopecels GTFIH)

Z

Zewas

Iron
Now I agree that looks will be the first threshhold you have to pass in order to get a girl. If she doesn't find you attractive in any way, you won't have a chance with her anyway. PSL is retarded however and doesn't translate to real life appeal --> you can see that on TikTok when people who would get rated as normies here get thirsting girls in their comments.

The thing is, you have to be her type. And before morons come in here and say that looks are 100% objective - you're all retarded. How can you test this? Imagine every user here rating girls above a certain threshhold - e.g 6/10. The results willl show you that even PSL users have different types in women, and not everyone votes for the same girls. Women are the same.

NTness matters.. big time. IMO, once you pass a certain looks threshhold (average or maybe above average) how you act matters much more in attracting women. Anyone with real life experience and normal social upbringing will tell you that. Now that doesn't mean that you won't have it easier when you're a 10 in her eyes (again, it's subjective) but after passing the threshhold you'll always have a chance to fuck her.

Why do videos of normies/HTN on TikTok go more viral than those of PSL gods? Because they act confident and NT, and again, PSL is obviously flawed so it doesn't translate to appeal.

If you think O'Pry with his alien looks has more appeal to girls (the girls we want) than the average TikTok prettyboy, you're retarded. His eyes may be optimal from a PSL standpoint but certainly not in appeal.

Your true looks-rating (or better even your attractiveness in general) is the amount of validation you get from women. Vibe and NTness matter big time too. If girls approach you in clubs/bars, give you free drinks and make it obvious that they're DTF by throwing themselves at you, you know you're goodlooking, it doesn't matter what you are by PSL standards. People like @badg are GL by PSL standards but I promise you with his ogre looks and non-NTness he won't get girls, they just feel something is off.

My advice to you all who are struggling: Do all softmaxxing you can (skin care, lifting etc.) and fucking get out there. Be in a good mood and have fun with your friends and give off a good vibe, at least some women will be attracted. Then you have to learn the signals that women give you. This is another point why NTness matters - when you've enough experience you'll know which signs to look out for.

If you want to slay, like get over 100 bodies you don't have to be a model JFL. The first thing to do is getting your mental health in order (if that means getting off this site, fuck off) and then softmaxxing. If you don't have a social circle thats much more detrimental to your chances than not having hunter eyes. My brother takes a girl home almost every time he goes out, and he is average by IRL standards, so would get absolutely annihilated by the standards here. How does he do it then? He interacts with women to get a feel who might be into him, and then charms them with his non-aspieness and takes them home.

It's not that hard to get girls, and most people here should focus on developing their social skills, it will have a much bigger impact on slaying than any surgery.

(BTW, legitimately fucked people like sub 5'7 or just plain ugly aren't included here, you won't appeal to any girls so surgery is viable for you)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, fauxfox, Niklaus Mikaelson and 10 others
Agreed, chadlites on this forum think some fillers will make girls line up to suck them off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 19036 and Zewas
Iโ€™m the most non-NT user in here and it has definitely prevented me from getting laid. On multiple occasions girls have come up to me to start a conversation and once they realize Iโ€™ma fucking sperg they immediately lose all interest :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Zewas and Prince88
Yeah this is a good thread, good shit OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281
I hate this type of treads. Having appeal to jbs and some online clout doesn't mean you will slay more irl and have validation from ppl and ltr. And most of this tiktokers are chads/chadlites just young. I ve seen only a few real htn, mtn with small clout

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and Rt-Rust1
Now I agree that looks will be the first threshhold you have to pass in order to get a girl. If she doesn't find you attractive in any way, you won't have a chance with her anyway. PSL is retarded however and doesn't translate to real life appeal --> you can see that on TikTok when people who would get rated as normies here get thirsting girls in their comments.

The thing is, you have to be her type. And before morons come in here and say that looks are 100% objective - you're all retarded. How can you test this? Imagine every user here rating girls above a certain threshhold - e.g 6/10. The results willl show you that even PSL users have different types in women, and not everyone votes for the same girls. Women are the same.

NTness matters.. big time. IMO, once you pass a certain looks threshhold (average or maybe above average) how you act matters much more in attracting women. Anyone with real life experience and normal social upbringing will tell you that. Now that doesn't mean that you won't have it easier when you're a 10 in her eyes (again, it's subjective) but after passing the threshhold you'll always have a chance to fuck her.

Why do videos of normies/HTN on TikTok go more viral than those of PSL gods? Because they act confident and NT, and again, PSL is obviously flawed so it doesn't translate to appeal.

If you think O'Pry with his alien looks has more appeal to girls (the girls we want) than the average TikTok prettyboy, you're retarded. His eyes may be optimal from a PSL standpoint but certainly not in appeal.

Your true looks-rating (or better even your attractiveness in general) is the amount of validation you get from women. Vibe and NTness matter big time too. If girls approach you in clubs/bars, give you free drinks and make it obvious that they're DTF by throwing themselves at you, you know you're goodlooking, it doesn't matter what you are by PSL standards. People like @badg are GL by PSL standards but I promise you with his ogre looks and non-NTness he won't get girls, they just feel something is off.

My advice to you all who are struggling: Do all softmaxxing you can (skin care, lifting etc.) and fucking get out there. Be in a good mood and have fun with your friends and give off a good vibe, at least some women will be attracted. Then you have to learn the signals that women give you. This is another point why NTness matters - when you've enough experience you'll know which signs to look out for.

If you want to slay, like get over 100 bodies you don't have to be a model JFL. The first thing to do is getting your mental health in order (if that means getting off this site, fuck off) and then softmaxxing. If you don't have a social circle thats much more detrimental to your chances than not having hunter eyes. My brother takes a girl home almost every time he goes out, and he is average by IRL standards, so would get absolutely annihilated by the standards here. How does he do it then? He interacts with women to get a feel who might be into him, and then charms them with his non-aspieness and takes them home.

It's not that hard to get girls, and most people here should focus on developing their social skills, it will have a much bigger impact on slaying than any surgery.

(BTW, legitimately fucked people like sub 5'7 or just plain ugly aren't included here, you won't appeal to any girls so surgery is viable for you)

But you are right ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿป

finally a sane person here <3

just follow the meta like in clash royale
now the looks meta is mascaethic pretty boy with a good body for the wide appeal from 16-25

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281
now the looks meta is mascaethic pretty boy with a good body for the wide appeal from 16-25
Wow......what a unique meta........................................................

......................:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Lars
Wow......what a unique meta........................................................

......................:forcedsmile:
it is like the hogrider meta in clash royale forever :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
I miss that game, haven't played it in 2 years. Is it pay to win?
hard, i also spended like 100 euro in my lifetime on that hahaha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
>"Hopecels GTFIH"
>My 5'6" ass finally reading the last sentence :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: recessed, UnluckyRedSmith and beau
just be good looking and everything else will come naturally
mirin these weekly debunking psl/looks theory threads by greycels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
just be good looking and everything else will come naturally
mirin these weekly debunking psl/looks theory threads by greycels
These posts are always so retarded jfl
And then they usually end up being 'well dont be 10% and ur not incel, looks arent that important and u can get a gf even if youre average though they make things a lot easier' just jfl we already know this

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back