Truth about LOOKSMAXXING and dating ( 2024 )

shieldzz

shieldzz

The reality is,doesn't matter how much time you are willing to spend and how much money are you willing to invest,doesnt matter what you do,soft / hard maxxes etc. The TRUTH IS you’re not a genetically gifted man. You will just spend months in trying to looksmaxx and in the end you will still be average or slightly above average . Meanwhile people which are meant to have a succesful dating life and look good will have all of that maxxed out EFFORTLESSLY . It's a similar case to the fact that TALENT BEAT HARDWORK

For my example,i've been trying for months and years to improve,and of course i did,in terms of every area basically . SPending all day wondering what i could do even more to become good looking,worked for months like a fucking dog to looksmaxx just to be still slightly above average at best facially and average / below average in terms of body . Meanwhile, some friends which din't move an arm or have 0 clue about all of those things they would have an easy dating life,get free attention,ALL OF THAT EFFORTLESLY just because they are borned genetically and they are meant to have a goood dating life no matter what they fucking do

Basically : TALENT ( genetic in our case ) >>> > HARDWORK ,no matter what you do

It's same as trying to be a proffesional player for some sport , doesnt matter how much hardwork you put and work 80 hours a week,you will still get obliterated by someone which trains 0 hours a week but he genetically gifted

TL D R : No matter what you / we do,you will never reach that desired level you all want,simply because you are not meant for that. YOur fate decides when your father nutted in your mother vagina . If your fate is to be poor,you will be poor no matter what you do,no matter how many chances you have to get money . Same goes for looking good / dating life

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Velvet, Deleted member 14392 and 5 others
Depends, but mostly yes

The only real genetic disadvantage one can have in dating that is common is Autism.

Looks and health are fixable way easier than the mind. An autist will fail no matter how good looking because he will just come off as a friend and not a guardian

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 14392 and 1 other person
Most men I see are skinnyfat and below six feet THOVQH

• So Sad
Reactions: shieldzz
Most men I see are skinnyfat and below six feet THOVQH
Im skinnyfat also and i have to go to FUCKING 50-55 KG AT 21 YEARS OLD TO BE LEAN . Will it benefits me ? For sure,BUT THINK ABOUT WHAT FUCKING GENETIC I HAVE THAT I HAVE TO GO TO 50 KG AND HAVE A TDEE OF 2000 CALORIES WITH WIDE HIPS AND NARROW CLAVICLES

• So Sad
Reactions: lightskinbengali
most legit thread i have read in months ngl. i agree with OP, you either have it or you dont. im tired of starvamxxing for years only to be invisible

i mog you lil bro

not an atom

I get what you mean and I agree. If you are that guy who is mad that you have to put work in and there is chad who is born beautiful and you can be 6/10 at max after spending tens of thousands on surgeries + wasting years to get there, you are 100% right. There is no other way tho, either you ascend with surgeries (even if you will be normie after all of it) or you stay where you are now. I think in ten years you will regret that you didn't ascend, even one fucking point on scale makes difference. By the way I'm crying every night that I'm not GL so I get you.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 49130
most legit thread i have read in months ngl. i agree with OP, you either have it or you dont. im tired of starvamxxing for years only to be invisible
Same,i have to go to 55 kg to be lean,literally i need to go to women weight to have any chance in dating. What i am supposed to do ? Tired of starving

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
Its looksmaxxing section you dumb idiot
Dive into discussions on fitness, grooming, style, and cosmetic enhancements and elevate your appearance.

This is just some shitty vent thread (off-topic)

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, redfacccee, Deleted member 49130 and 1 other person
youre just autistic

"muh why is she creeped out by me? incels told me its all looks so it cant be my autistic behavior"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mog_me, redfacccee, kebab and 1 other person
youre just autistic
View attachment 2720476
"muh why is she creeped out by me? incels told me its all looks so it cant be my autistic behavior"
Maybe with a good behaviour you can become a loser which is used by foids for their personal needs / for attention . I've used to think that aswell, even if you act normally and be positive you will still be laughed by girls because you help them and you will be seen as a simp

I stopped accting nice towards most of women,not worth it

Maybe with a good behaviour you can become a loser which is used by foids for their personal needs / for attention . I've used to think that aswell, even if you act normally and be positive you will still be laughed by girls because you help them and you will be seen as a simp

I stopped accting nice towards most of women,not worth it
Who said you are supposed to be nice? I recommend you show lack of desperation, confrontation vibe and attentiveness.

Girls can tell when guys tails are wagging like dogs and their pussy goes dry.

It super scary and uncomfortable to pay all attention on her, anxiety goes up.

See how girls change with this kind of behavior, try it. its free to do just takes some courage.

I used to think being kind was good for getting girls because hollywood movies programmed and fooled me, my heart was too good to want to risk hurting a girls mind, that shit was faggotry. you can call her a bitch aslong as you say it in a comedic tone that does not raise anxiety

• +1
Who said you are supposed to be nice? I recommend you show lack of desperation, confrontation vibe and attentiveness.

Girls can tell when guys tails are wagging like dogs and their pussy goes dry.

It super scary and uncomfortable to pay all attention on her, anxiety goes up.

See how girls change with this kind of behavior, try it. its free to do just takes some courage.

I used to think being kind was good for getting girls because hollywood movies programmed and fooled me, my heart was too good to want to risk hurting a girls mind, that shit was faggotry. you can call her a bitch aslong as you say it in a comedic tone that does not raise anxiety
doesnt work for me, acting bad / dont care / nice,in the end its friendzone ending at BEST

• JFL
Reactions: Toddricus
this guy mogs me
youre missing the whole point,

good looking guys like him still make girls uncomfortable, like the image suggests.

maybe you couldnt read the situation like that but thats why you gotta learn how females think .

Looking good but acting like an incel will still fail you with women, just like hasanabi who gets way less girls than he should for his looks and status

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
good looking guys like him still make girls uncomfortable, like the image suggests.
you infer it that way buddy

Looking good but acting like an incel will still fail you with women, just like hasanabi who gets way less girls than he should for his looks and status
i dont look good buddy

• JFL
Reactions: Toddricus
Im skinnyfat also and i have to go to FUCKING 50-55 KG AT 21 YEARS OLD TO BE LEAN . Will it benefits me ? For sure,BUT THINK ABOUT WHAT FUCKING GENETIC I HAVE THAT I HAVE TO GO TO 50 KG AND HAVE A TDEE OF 2000 CALORIES WITH WIDE HIPS AND NARROW CLAVICLES
50kg :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• So Sad
cuck cope, but I understand why some people might go this route

willpower is also innate thing imo, most people are not willing to go the extra mile to change their lives, and that's why they never achieve anything in life. Think of the movie gattaca, most humans in that movie just accept their fate as subhumans, the protagonist is unique in the sense he's willing to do whatever it takes to achieve his goals.

The ability to forget everyone around you and focus entirely on yourself and your goals is not common among people. It's also a very masculine trait imo. Either way, I don't think most people even understand what really hard work is.

you infer it that way buddy

i dont look good buddy
Bro look at Chris browns recent date,

that guy is a gigachad with his looks and status

and he still made the girls disgusted by the awkwardness and lack of control in the situation. looks and money are not enough if your behavior is flat out autistic and like a desperate dog for her

Bro look at Chris browns recent date,

that guy is a gigachad with his looks and status

and he still made the girls disgusted by the awkwardness and lack of control in the situation. looks and money are not enough if your behavior is flat out autistic and like a desperate dog for her
not another word

doesnt work for me, acting bad / dont care / nice,in the end its friendzone ending at BEST
if you friendzone her she cant do it to you bro.

you can be a bad boy but if she sees how bad you wanna fuck you will still fail

therefore friendzone her and she will be more inclined to be the one who begs you to be her bf

The reality is,doesn't matter how much time you are willing to spend and how much money are you willing to invest,doesnt matter what you do,soft / hard maxxes etc. The TRUTH IS you’re not a genetically gifted man. You will just spend months in trying to looksmaxx and in the end you will still be average or slightly above average . Meanwhile people which are meant to have a succesful dating life and look good will have all of that maxxed out EFFORTLESSLY . It's a similar case to the fact that TALENT BEAT HARDWORK

For my example,i've been trying for months and years to improve,and of course i did,in terms of every area basically . SPending all day wondering what i could do even more to become good looking,worked for months like a fucking dog to looksmaxx just to be still slightly above average at best facially and average / below average in terms of body . Meanwhile, some friends which din't move an arm or have 0 clue about all of those things they would have an easy dating life,get free attention,ALL OF THAT EFFORTLESLY just because they are borned genetically and they are meant to have a goood dating life no matter what they fucking do

Basically : TALENT ( genetic in our case ) >>> > HARDWORK ,no matter what you do

It's same as trying to be a proffesional player for some sport , doesnt matter how much hardwork you put and work 80 hours a week,you will still get obliterated by someone which trains 0 hours a week but he genetically gifted

TL D R : No matter what you / we do,you will never reach that desired level you all want,simply because you are not meant for that. YOur fate decides when your father nutted in your mother vagina . If your fate is to be poor,you will be poor no matter what you do,no matter how many chances you have to get money . Same goes for looking good / dating life
Stfu faggot

• +1
Reactions: redfacccee
htn+ = genetically gifted?

• +1
Reactions: redfacccee

Kevin Hart No GIF by Kevin Hart's Laugh Out Loud

Stupid ahh thread go kys didn’t add shit just more supposed “blackpill” nigga you’re an Edgelord go die

cuck cope, but I understand why some people might go this route

willpower is also innate thing imo, most people are not willing to go the extra mile to change their lives, and that's why they never achieve anything in life. Think of the movie gattaca, most humans in that movie just accept their fate as subhumans, the protagonist is unique in the sense he's willing to do whatever it takes to achieve his goals.

The ability to forget everyone around you and focus entirely on yourself and your goals is not common among people. It's also a very masculine trait imo. Either way, I don't think most people even understand what really hard work is.
I agree you end up with people who never put real effrot then, say what the point i won't be a chad/tyrone.
Look at savvyguy/aka oreoman fat/obese for 8 years on youtube, complaining women don't want to fuck him then says hes a victim and women are the problem.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Tenshi
I agree you end up with people who never put real effrot then, say what the point i won't be a chad/tyrone.
Look at savvyguy/aka oreoman fat/obese for 8 years on youtube, complaining women don't want to fuck him then says hes a victim and women are the problem.

8 years he could have been moneymaxxing to afford his surgeries, geomaxx or at least afford better copes. But at this point, guys like him just can't be saved, they don't want to. People don't want to accept that their fate might be in their own hands.

It takes 3 generations to perfect your bloodline.

Hard work is necessary. Everything matters.

It’s called epigenetics.

this is water bro 💀 💀 💀

8 years he could have been moneymaxxing to afford his surgeries, geomaxx or at least afford better copes. But at this point, guys like him just can't be saved, they don't want to. People don't want to accept that their fate might be in their own hands.
Forget the surgery most people won't have the money but clearly if your fat/obese for 8 years and don't take care of your skin quality , you can't be saved, i believe these types already gave up and just like to vet thier frustrations online, because of the community aspect. You can go to the gym or do home workouts and buy skin/hair products and eat healthy. He is 32 but looks like he is 45 years old.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Tenshi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back