Truth about Pick Up

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
I witnessed pick up artists inrl & online... i garuntee the ones online are fake Af.

one of my friends who’s a BBW slayer. He averages 20 pickups in a day when you hang with him. Seems like it only works on fat chicks ( 5/10 or below roasties) becaus those are the only ones that SOmetimes do go along. Not to mention after 20 rejections the depression hits ... being a PUA is prob the worst thing to do (unless ur Chad)

IMO Social Circle / Workplace is king. It’s much easier to find a person thru s this since they can get to slowly know u. (Unless ur Chad u prob can bang on the first night )

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and qwep
Agreed. "Slayers" have low standards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
Even the most GL PUAs tell you to lower your standards and go for 4s-7s and no higher than that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Even the most GL PUAs tell you to lower your standards and go for 4s-7s and no higher than that
Really? Most PUA’s I’ve seen straight up lie to their audience of coping subhumans and tell them that with a bit of confidence and “game”, they’ll be fucking 8+/10 Stacey’s every weekend.

• +1
Really? Most PUA’s I’ve seen straight up lie to their audience of coping subhumans and tell them that with a bit of confidence and “game”, they’ll be fucking 8+/10 Stacey’s every weekend.
Yeah the ones that say that (RSD for example) are just straight up faking it. Roosh V, the king of pickup, makes clear the importance of having realistic standards.
coping subhumans

• +1