Truth ACTN3 is the holy grail for genetic athletic advantage

I have 2 copies of the gene, how do I know if it's activated or not?

God dammn i don't posses the actn3 gene.

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
I have an active copy. But OP is simplifying this shit. Just because you have two active copies doesn’t mean you’ll automatically have the best genes for muscle building. You still need all the other stuff as well, good frame, great androgen receptor density, high T levels, and a healthy metabolism.

• +1
Reactions: leveruis and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
I have an active copy. But OP is simplifying this shit. Just because you have two active copies doesn’t mean you’ll automatically have the best genes for muscle building. You still need all the other stuff as well, good frame, great androgen receptor density, high T levels, and a healthy metabolism.
Athleticism is a very rigged field, simply put
Having just a Myostatin Deficient system isn’t enough to compete in any sport let alone win internationally

@TRUE_CEL Has the best genes ever made and you can ask him how life is as a Tera chad

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
I do have the sprinters gene how do I know if it is just better than normie or actually good?

I do have the sprinters gene how do I know if it is just better than normie or actually good?
Nvm, I have two copies. That explains why I suck at cardio, chicks dig cardio guys these days fml. Blackpilled

Actenin Alpha 3 activation is what you need to maximize your chances of making it as someone who can excel in athletics, college football, having the genetics to pack on muscle naturally and stay lean; ie, have a higher chance of becoming a "Chad". 75%+ of all top flight professional sports stars have an active ACTN3, ranging across many many sports such as soccer, American football, basketball, tennis, swimming, sprinting etc. Under 17% of already athletically fit athletes have an active ACTN3.

Activation of ACTN3 is relatively straight forward and clean in the sense that it is so specific to enhancing skeletal muscle growth potential (only skeletal muscle), and giving a better edge in competitive sports.

View attachment 116453

MSTN (the myostatin gene) on the other hand is not at all specific to enhancing growth of skeletal muscle and can cause many complications if messed with. A functioning MSTN is what most of us have. causing one or more mutations on the gene is not only biologically much harder than simply activating ACTN3, but also only prevents the myostatin gene from doing all it's tasks. Over 97% of ultra successful professional and college athletes have the normal TT homozygous allele pair on MSTN. MSTN polymorphisms do not statistically provide a genetic advantage in success with athletics. In fact there's so few accomplished athletic professionals who even have a hetrozygous or non-default homozygous allele pair on MSTN.

View attachment 116456

EDIT: Green bar in picture1 is showing Skeletal Muscle

MSTN is a regulatory gene for many very different parts of our biology. It is in no way selective to skeletal muscle modulation like ACTN3 is.

Looks like I am set, heh