(TRUTH THREAD) Serious, real talk. WMAF is declining and wrinkly cumskins are in denial (thats why they are going apeshit rn)

literally. this shit only happens if ur a lightskin korean or jap rest of asians are doomed :lul:
Zoomer asians are fine. The WMAF amwf imbalance was due to older generations

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Zoomer asians are fine. The WMAF amwf imbalance was due to older generations

Not all zoomer Asians are the top 0.0000000000000000000000001% kpopmaxxed bts lead signer pheno completely looksmaxxed too. You're using extreme exceptions. I even believe that white chicks are actually attracted to kpopmaxxed guys but they're way rarer than femgazemaxxed white HTNs.

They're making all these tiktoks because they can't find any kpopmaxxers in their highschools or on Tinder or anywhere IRL. They want there to be more of them, but the simple reality is that they're very rare.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Cheesyrumble
I can admit Asians who fit Kpop niche have great appeal and smv with prime women but also it is obviously clear asian women are all white worshipping scum

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Not all zoomer Asian's look are the top 0.0000000000000000000000001% kpopmaxxed bts lead signer pheno completely looksmaxxed too. You're using extreme exceptions. I even believe that white chicks are actually attracted to kpopmaxxed guys but they're way rarer than femgazemaxxed white HTNs.

They're making all these tiktoks because they can't find any kpopmaxxers in their highschools or on Tinder or anywhere IRL. They want there to be more of them, but the simple reality is that they're very rare.
Ur absolutely delusional. Nobody mentioned kpopmaxxing. Asians at my school only date each other.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Ur absolutely delusional. Nobody mentioned kpopmaxxing. Asians at my school only date each other.
Ah I didn't know you live in Korea/China my bad

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Ah I didn't know you live in Korea/China my bad
north korea GIF
north korea computer GIF

north korea= best korea :love:

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Asian women never liked white cucks. No women do. They only 'dated' them to get citizenship then divorce rape them. Now that ethnic men have more money they don't need to bother stealing the wealth of delusional white cucks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loveless, Deleted member 21620 and oldcelloser
Asian women never liked white cucks. No women do. They only 'dated' them to get citizenship then divorce rape them. Now that ethnic men have more money they don't need to bother stealing the wealth of delusional white cucks.
lol at LTR cuks...bbbut i wanna serve you, my non virgin princess :lul: :lul:

it's a magic spell they want to spawn them into reality

• +1
Not all zoomer Asians are the top 0.0000000000000000000000001% kpopmaxxed bts lead signer pheno completely looksmaxxed too. You're using extreme exceptions. I even believe that white chicks are actually attracted to kpopmaxxed guys but they're way rarer than femgazemaxxed white HTNs.

Asian diaspora from other countries outnumber Koreans by 5.7:1, 8.4:1 if you count Indians. Despite this Koreans are most sought after.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back