truthfully rated people on r/truerateme and MODS were pissed

Axii

Axii

God Make My Life Great inc.
people cannot handle being rated a 2 or a 3 when they are in fact just subhuman.

reddit is retarded

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and lemonnz
liberals think truerateme is blackpilled and super evil, but theyre all just a bunch of bluepillars

liberals think truerateme is blackpilled and super evil, but they're all just a bunch of blue pillars
I got rated a 6, though, but the subhumans got rated a 4-5. The other HTNs+ got rated a 6 too.

It baffles me how being a subhuman to a HTN+ is only a point apart.

I got rated a 6, though, but the subhumans got rated a 4-5. The other HTNs+ got rated a 6 too.

I got rated 3.8 on truerateme.

people cannot handle being rated a 2 or a 3 when they are in fact just subhuman.

reddit is retarded
2/10 on their scale is legit deformed, lol

I got rated 3.8 on truerateme.
I seen your post and it was brutal mate

your entire comment section is just Virtue signaling

rip

• JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal

i think i heard they have some weird rating where basically everyone is a 5 or close to it

i think i heard they have some weird rating where basically everyone is a 5 or close to it
yeah, 6/10 are mostly females on truerateme

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
and the ones were I rated a 2 and 3 were not too far from it

poor genetics mate
no one gives a shit about how you rate, truerateme is basically rate depending on a scale, follow their scale and you wont get banned
its not objective, its not how it works

no one gives a shit about how you rate, truerateme is basically rate depending on a scale, follow their scale and you wont get banned
its not objective, its not how it works
no point of the sub reddit if I'm going to lie and kiss 40 year old deformed ass