Try and find a flaw

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
D6AE5878 2E8B 44C8 B59D F790834571B8

He has gray skin...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 281, GenericChad1444 and 4 others
He looks like a cartoon

I’ve seen this guy hundred of times and still don’t know if he’s photoshopped or not.

Eyebrows look like a mop

Its basically over for this guy

ethnic.

basically needs to rope at this point tbh

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 611
Easy. Americunt flag, makes him a faggot. His lower third is like that because of all the cum he's holding in his mouth.
Having fun getting raped by jihadists over there in Europe? Don’t shit on America when you know you want to be in the best country in the world

Attachments

• CC9F8D19-2AC5-4F1D-944C-C008B75BFB64.png
    CC9F8D19-2AC5-4F1D-944C-C008B75BFB64.png
    254.6 KB · Views: 61
He isn’t
Yes he is. He's a collection of chads that a girl photoshopped. Try and find a video of him moving, you can't

• +1
Reactions: Absi, GenericChad1444 and Phad
Having fun getting raped by jihadists over there in Europe? Don’t shit on America when you know you want to be in the best country in the world
Cope harder, hindu shitskin. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near Cuckmerica.

• +1
Reactions: Absi
Cope harder, hindu shitskin. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near Cuckmerica.
Again as I said enjoy getting raped and bombed by goatfuckers here we have shitty feminism and metoo but we are alive with free speech and gun rights more than you article 13 eu cucks can claim lmao

Again as I said enjoy getting raped and bombed by goatfuckers here we have shitty feminism and metoo but we are alive with free speech and gun rights more than you article 13 eu cucks can claim lmao
Stop streetshitting in America, I can smell it all the way here. Jfl at shitskin hindus.

• +1
Stop streetshitting in America, I can smell it all the way here. Jfl at shitskin hindus.
Don’t worry I’ll get shot if I tried plus I actually like my country and respect it unlike you eurocucks

Don’t worry I’ll get shot if I tried plus I actually like my country and respect it unlike you eurocucks
U smell bad brah go take a shower

• +1
U smell bad brah go take a shower
Already do so twice a day try again I get free hot water at uni plus virgin Europe gets raped by chad America any day

Already do so twice a day try again I get free hot water at uni plus virgin Europe gets raped by chad America any day
You do realize that without Europeans there'd be no America right? Of course you don't, Americunts are low IQ as usual. :feelskek:

You do realize that without Europeans there'd be no America right? Of course you don't, Americunts are low IQ as usual. :feelskek:
Wow Europe used to be great but you let the sharia jihadists in and willingly let them rape your women then talk about having high Iq let’s remember all the high tech computer industry that drives us forward as a species was born from American minds not you cuck euros with “muh particle physics and expensive reactor” while we make practical products and mad money this side of the Atlantic

Wow Europe used to be great but you let the sharia jihadists in and willingly let them rape your women then talk about having high Iq let’s remember all the high tech computer industry that drives us forward as a species was born from American minds not you cuck euros with “muh particle physics and expensive reactor” while we make practical products and mad money this side of the Atlantic

Low iq hindu cope as per usual, don't you have streetshitting to do?

Low iq hindu cope as per usual, don't you have streetshitting to do?
Nice answer shows your eurocuck intellect perfectly dodge the points and respond with feelings are you sure you don’t inject estrogen thinking it’s test

Nice answer shows your eurocuck intellect perfectly dodge the points and respond with feelings are you sure you don’t inject estrogen thinking it’s test

U mad Americuck? :feelskek:

His flaw is he isn't Darwin

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
looks like George Michael and George Michael likes Penis

He's photoshopped, you won't find a video of him moving cuz this is not how he looks

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
Bruh, I saw a cross between this guy and Meeks at my wage cuck job. He was lightskin black 6'3-6'4 same lower third as giga chad with green eyes. I couldn't turn away tbh.

VgfGv53

Find a flaw go on I dare u

• +1
Reactions: androidcel