Try out hair relaxer

Doesn't it damage your hair though?

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob, RobticaI and .👽.
I've been wanting to do this but I'm worried my hair is still too short to use it safely.
Doesn't it damage your hair though?
I heard if it gets on your scalp it can make you bald.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
JFL if you think it's safe. Prio to using them you need you need something to protect your hair, like a petrolium based product. But they still damage your hair. Most relaxers are calcium-hydroxide based and leave too much calcium on your scalp which damages and burns it.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
JFL if you think it's safe. Prio to using them you need you need something to protect your hair, like a petrolium based product. But they still damage your hair. Most relaxers are calcium-hydroxide based and leave too much calcium on your scalp which damages and burns it.
So can i go bald or what?

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI
So can i go bald or what?
Yes, you can, especially if you don't protect it first, It'll burn your skin and cause premanent damage on your scalp. Also it weakens your hair anyways and makes it prone to breakage. Imo it's not worth it overall.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RobticaI and .👽.
Yes, you can, especially if you don't protect it first, It'll burn your skin and cause premanent damage on your scalp. Also it weakens your hair anyways and makes it prone to breakage. Imo it's not worth it overall.
Fuck man. I was very satisfied with the results.

• So Sad
Reactions: RobticaI