Try to look at this with an open mind and give me your opinion

Deleted member 18032

Deleted member 18032

Master
Many say, that the Indian guy here looks incel compared to Tom Cruise and Henry Cavill. But I don't see such an issue. I think if he looksmaxxes, his potential exceeds them. He is happy go lucky and enjoying life, worst posture, no care for hair etc, still looks very acceptable next to the most handsome men in the world.

Its true he is 5'3, but his height is further underplayed by his posture and he actually has a comparable skull and bones to them (bigger than cruise). It perhaps goes in the aspie territory but he bideltoid mogs cruise as well and almost as much as Cavill after Cavill's extremely gymcelled body

de37244bbd5d3d35c96c8fb30c565415.jpg

tom.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, Tiddlywink, untouchable_coper and 5 others
@Korea
@Vermilioncore
@astatine

@Ethereal
@Chinacurry
@Preston
@VicMackey
@

dnrd + Cavill Mogs.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 18032
he can't mog Cavill even if he had a million dollars worth surgery done, period

Can he look good enough to not look ridiculous next to him, definitely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, lungorichard, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
he can't mog Cavill even if he had a million dollars worth surgery done, period

Can he look good enough to not look ridiculous next to him, definitely
he doesn't look ridiculous next to them even today, just height wise. if he wears lifts to 5'6 or so, it won't be as bad at that either.

When you look like a manlet next to Tom cruise it’s absolutely over for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, oldcell, Cidre enjoyer and 2 others
I think cruise stands at 5'9-5'10 range when he goes for events. He is 5'7 (and admits it himself) but like most actors wears a slight heel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012
This nigga Tim Cruise was probably like.

“Fuck finally someone I’m shorter than. Of course it’s a street shitter”.

I’ve never seen Cruise smile harder. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Constantin Denis, Cidre enjoyer and 5 others
hes not ugly by any means, but there is no way he has any SMV in the real world.

something about him just screams out to me that when he opens his mouth a bunch of cringe crap is going to come out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 18032 and Deleted member 18012
I think cruise stands at 5'9-5'10 range when he goes for events. He is 5'7 (and admits it himself) but like most actors wears a slight heel
true, he looks as tall as 5'9" johnny depp most of the time

he gets mogged by just as oldcel an indian actor, who didn't even care half as much about looks as cruise because he had the charisma, stop hating on Indians:
Anil-Kapoor-reunites-with-Mission-Impossible-Ghost-Protocol-co-star-Tom-Cruise-in-Abu-Dhabi.jpg

hes not ugly by any means, but there is no way he has any SMV in the real world.

something about him just screams out to me that when he opens his mouth a bunch of cringe crap is going to come out
It does, trust me, oh, you so hit the nail on the head

• JFL
Opening the thread
Images   2022 03 05T213453772

Scrolling through the pics
 the funeral

After zooming in
Celebrate Rest In Peace GIF by Jason Clarke

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 16346, MaxillaMaxing and 4 others
honestly I dont think cruise is as short as hes made out to be, at least not in motion.

I think it comes from Top Gun when he was opposite 6'2" Anthony Edwards and Val Kilmer in every scene.

I've seen his madam tussauds statue, and sure the footwear is padded or whatever and he has amazing posture and proportions, but he seemed as tall as me and I'm 176cm, maybe he was 2cm shorter, but I was in.flip flops too

• +1
honestly I dont think cruise is as short as hes made out to be, at least not in motion.

I think it comes from Top Gun when he was opposite 6'2" Anthony Edwards and Val Kilmer in every scene.

I've seen his madam tussauds statue, and sure the footwear is padded or whatever and he has amazing posture and proportions, but he seemed as tall as me and I'm 176cm, maybe he was 2cm shorter, but I was in.flip flops too
He is 171-172 cm, very normal for his times

and he was towering over Dustin Hoffman in rain man who is allegedly supposed to be the same height as him by his haters.

I swear, the cope on this site is insane. They hate on hollywood chads who do not look aspie. Meanwhile, they claim someone like Zayn who is an obvious tiny twink boy to be 5'10+.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
and he was towering over Dustin Hoffman in rain man who is allegedly supposed to be the same height as him by his haters.

I swear, the cope on this site is insane. They hate on hollywood chads who do not look aspie. Meanwhile, they claim someone like Zayn who is an obvious tiny twink boy to be 5'10+.
I think zayn is hard to tell, maybe cos ye got famous when he was 16 and he is such a twink.

I could believe 5'7" for him, but also believe 5'11"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18032
Cavill's dead body mogs that curry.

Many say, that the Indian guy here looks incel compared to Tom Cruise and Henry Cavill. But I don't see such an issue. I think if he looksmaxxes, his potential exceeds them. He is happy go lucky and enjoying life, worst posture, no care for hair etc, still looks very acceptable next to the most handsome men in the world.

Its true he is 5'3, but his height is further underplayed by his posture and he actually has a comparable skull and bones to them (bigger than cruise). It perhaps goes in the aspie territory but he bideltoid mogs cruise as well and almost as much as Cavill after Cavill's extremely gymcelled body

tom.jpg
Michael jordan lol

Copium overdosium

They only look like the same species because they're both wearing clothes

Why's your name purple? Damn it looks awful on you
Could you please send your vid with the selfie stick? I have heard a lot about it

• JFL

tom.jpg
they all mog me
:feelscry:

Bittercurry my boy please stop:feelskek:

He is happy go lucky and enjoying life, worst posture, no care for hair etc, still looks very acceptable next to the most handsome men in the world.
Indians live like in a completely different world, that's all there in their head....

korea whose that girl in the pic on your banner, i need a fap lol

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Chadethnic101
Candice Swanepoel.

She honestly looks insane.

Top 3 VS Angels.
usually victorias secret models dont do i for me body wise (facially obvs amazing) but she looks surprising thick sat down

these are the kind of bodys that really get me going, to get these girls i need to be gymcelled to the max as a natty, with a chadlite face minimum:

• Love it
Reactions: Korea
I wouldn't say he's on the same level as Cruise or Cavil, but I do think skull size is underrated here.
That is coming from a man though. I can't speak for the level of importance that a woman would place on skull size.
2FED7B1900000578 3391143 image a 66 1452295226897

usually victorias secret models dont do i for me body wise (facially obvs amazing) but she looks surprising thick sat down

these are the kind of bodys that really get me going, to get these girls i need to be gymcelled to the max as a natty, with a chadlite face minimum:

View attachment 1579242View attachment 1579244
Yea, girls with slim bodies but still somehow have a massive ass is great.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Yea, girls with slim bodies but still somehow have a massive ass is great.
tbh bro many of them still have a belly,they just wear their pants high above the waistline which hides it lmao. foids are frauds

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
tbh bro many of them still have a belly,they just wear their pants high above the waistline which hides it lmao. foids are frauds
Yea lol.

If a girl has good fat distribution, 20% BF mogs being lean.

• Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101